Search results

1. TW Office Tour

Kinda old, but pretty cool office tour of TW. Maybe they are back in the office already in Turkey?
  2. Combat feedback

Hey TW, I know you guys have been hard at work, and it shows! I just would like to state that 1.5 is a big change regarding combat speed. I know I will get a lot of trash, but please revert the changes, including the weapon swing speed, block delay, ready speed & direction swap closer to 1.4.3...
  3. Pike Couch Key

Hola TW, Great work on 1.5. Could you please make it so pressing the x key to enable couch pike makes you also walk? or maybe combine both functions? What happens is that you spawn normally, you see an enemy horse, you have to press caps to now walk, then press x to couch lance. If you don't...
  4. Pike Couch Key

Hola TW, Great work on 1.5. Could you please make it so pressing the x key to enable couch pike makes you also walk? or maybe combine both functions? What happens is that you spawn normally, you see an enemy horse, you have to press caps to now walk, then press x to couch lance. If you don't...
  5. Videos showcasing how Sieges should be

Not affiliated with the content creator, just wanted to share it with the community and hopefully with the developers. Pretty cool cinematic piece.
  6. Weather effects and/or visuals

Happy Friday all! I added a weather effect and/or visuals ask on the Suggestion subforum. Maybe how it is on the campaign view of Rome TW? Please view/comment +1 here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/weather-on-campaign-map.424818/ Lets make TW hear us!
  7. Weather on Campaign Map

TW, please add weather effects and/or visuals on the Campaign map. Could be similar to Rome TW, just adds more realism and immersion to the gameplay!
  8. Add weight to Two-Handed Weapons

Please, devs, consider adding a heavier weight to two handed weapons, so that the user of such weapons are slower. My primary concern with this post is how damn OP are menavlions, I KNOW THEY SWING VERY SLOW, but please make them heavier. I rather not target specifically menavlions by...
  9. Need More Info Disappearing workshops!

Summary: Owned workshops disappear from you clan view, and no longer produce income (They cease to exist!) How to Reproduce: Acquire a workshop Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4.1 Installed community-made modifications: None Computer Specs: OS...
  10. Patch 1.4.1

From Patch 1.4.1 notes: " Save & Load Added functionality to update party and map event positions to support save games in cases where the main map has changed. " They might be making preparations for altering the main map. Thoughts?
  11. Unknown Behavior from ALL villager parties

As title says, village parties are not despawning from world after they return to their villages. I am on 1.3 beta branch.
  12. Better performance overall 1.2 main branch

Much faster performance, gota try beta 1.3 over the weekend!
  13. current location spawn is good

Hey Dev team and all, Just wanted to let you guys know that spawn locations have improved and it is pretty fun. Just came from an Aserai/Khuzait match where we Khuzaits staid on the little arch doorway area and were playing semi shieldwall against the Aserais and their camels. Pretty fun overall!