Search results

1. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Did you fix the name/title bug?
  2. Menus.txt editing - How to bring back the 'Find an Item' option in the cheatmenu

Hello, i have a quandary that i want to address and this forum seems to be the best place to ask this question. I'm currently playing the Imperia Mod for Warband. I want to use the find item when using cheatmenu but the author seemed to have removed it. And also, i don't know how, but he made...
  3. Sticky the tweaks

Hello, sorry to post on a necro thread, but i have quandary that i want to address and this thread seems to be the best thread to post this question. I'm currently playing the Imperia Mod for Warband. I want to use the find item when using cheatmenu but the author seemed to have removed it. And...
  4. SP Antiquity Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий

By the way, may i ask why the old Lorica Segmentata designs were removed? Like, most of those in the market has the armored arm covers. What happened with the regular ones?
  5. SP Antiquity Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий

@Opcion, When i click on the download links (both the one that requires WSE and the one that does not require WSE) but the sites that they link me to says that they have been removed. Please fix. Thank you.
  6. SP Fantasy Nox RPG (Final 1.1 released)

Hello, i was curious. Is this based on the old game Nox? I couldn't find any information referencing that game. 
  7. SP Antiquity Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий

Does anyone have an idea why the "go back" option disappears in the reports menu screen when cheatmenu is enabled? Is it some sort of "anti cheating" system that the developer has put in place? If so, that's fine. I just need to know if this is intentional or a bug.
  8. RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

Are there any plans for Carthage? I feel like that's the only thing missing from this mod.
  9. AI Formations does not work

As the title says. The AI formations does not work. For a period where pike and shotte tactics are prevalent. Not being able to use hold your fire and row organizing is pretty frustrating. Please help? Thank you.
  10. - NEW 1776 American Revolution REVAMPING Project -

Hello, any updates on the "revamping project"? One big and vital request i have, is that you implement the volley fire and kneeling that so many mods have already used. (Even medieval mods use them.) It's just so baffling that you didn't implement them in the first place. That was the only thing...
  11. Musical mod (new version 21.02.11)

What is the 354 MB file inside?
  12. SP Native Modern The Parabellum (WW1 in Calradia)

A sad sad day for Warband fans and World War 1 history buffs alike. Apparently the mod has been deleted for "violating" terms on moddb, most likely because the developer used BF1 sounds and music in his mod without permission. As usual another great mod bites the dust. I still have hopes that...
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I was wondering if you guys could change the look of the ogres. I don't know what it is, but they're kinda disturbing to look at. And not the way it was intended to be. They sort of look like big babies running around with clubs.  :shock: And don't get me started with those permanent...