Search results

1. Invictus

Syntax sugar project for Module system

At the moment it's in a proof-of-concept state. The idea of this project is to extend module system in a way that makes scripts easier to understand, comfortable to write but still maintain compability with the original python code. So the first thing that I made was to define a wrapper around...
  2. Invictus

Удолииил!!!1111

Нивиданная (с самого 2005 года) по своим масштабам чистка внезапно произошла в нашем разделе. Вызвано это событие было тем, что вся информация (внезапно!) устарела, перестала быть актуальной и превратилась в шум, ибо была ценна только для меня и, возможно, Weavera. Остальные же старожилы либо...
  3. Invictus

scripts.txt decompiler for M&B 0.960

This is the first release. It was extremely quick and somewhat dirty, so I'm sure there are some bugs. This tool can decompile strings.txt file into module system's module_scripts.py file. Unzip this archive to any folder and run. You only have to select source and destination folders and click...
  4. Invictus

ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНО: ПРАВИЛА РАЗДЕЛА

Этот раздел форума предназначен для обсуждения существующих модификаций Mount&Blade. Здесь действуют те же правила, что и на всем форуме. А это означает, что нельзя обсуждать такие темы, как пиратство и нарушение авторских прав (в частности, упоминание о кряке Mount&Blade карается немедленным...
  5. Invictus

Notifications on removed messages

It would be very useful to have a mechanism that automatically sends a PM to author of removed post/topic stating the explanation. It may be something like this: Could such feature be implemented? It would greatly improve the quality of moderation in forums.
  6. Invictus

ВОПРОСЫ И ОТВЕТЫ

В этой теме в ближайшее время будет сформирован FAQ. Все желающие принять участие приветствуются. Можете задавать свои вопросы или копировать их из других тем вместе с ответами.
  7. Invictus

Arena Mini Expansion v0.70 (July 02, 2006)

Download from mbrepository.com Implemented features: :arrow: Adjustable weapon set for arena; :arrow: Ability to use your own horse at arena; :arrow: Color of your armor determines your team; :arrow: Adjustable size of bet for arena; :arrow: 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4, 6vs6 and 8vs8 arena fights...
  8. Invictus

Is there any patch that upgrades .731 to .750?

I ask because it's not easy to download 57mb with a 56k modem.
  9. Invictus

ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНО: ПРАВИЛА ФОРУМА

Полная версия правил форума лежит здесь: правила форума TaleWorlds. Но поскольку многа букаф писать нет смысла, кратко изложу суть данных правил (обязательных к исполнению каждым): 1. Никаких разговоров о пиратстве, кряках, торрентах, варезе и прочих проявлениях нарушения авторских прав. Ибо...
  10. Invictus

Strong man

Two axes in body, one in head, but he was still fighting! :o
  11. Invictus

Why do Dark Knights use Saddle horses?

Why do Dark Knights use Saddle horses? It seems to me stupid that mighty knights use the same horses as weak bastards.