Search results

1. Grimnir777

Solved Serial Key Recovery?

I followed Kalarhan's instructions above.
  2. Grimnir777

Ambient sound bug

Has there ever been a fix for this? I found the thread from a search looking for a fix. The ambient ocean creaking and the town ambient crowd & the ambient tavern crowd chatter sounds continue to loop, just now for the 10th time today. It's simply annoying to have to restart my game several...
  3. Grimnir777

CORRECTION: THANK YOU KALARHAN. I got it sorted, thank you very much!!!
  4. Grimnir777

I tried that, there is no option for account recovery or email/login recovery - as I created my account there many years ago.
  5. Grimnir777

How do I retrieve my serial Key for Viking Conquest RE? My hard drive failed and i had to purchase a new PC. Thank you. Best regards, Daryl Ps. I went to this URL: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Support After 3 tries, all I get is this: "Support: Couldn't post your support request!" ??? Also...
  6. Grimnir777

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Thanks for the reply KratosMKII. I'll have a look at mission templates. Also, this may have been reported previously, but in tournaments oftentimes I end up fighting a clone of my character who simply stands static. Thanks again and have a good rest of your day.
  7. Grimnir777

Greetings and good morning. First off, thanks a ton for continuing to develop this mod, please don't stop - always enjoyed it immensely. Haven't played in 6 months and just started a new campaign with 3.3... My question, is there a quick txt file change I could make to revert the tournament...
  8. Grimnir777

I did a fresh & clean install of 2.8 yesterday. After enlisting as a freelancer for a lord, IF you take a short leave of absence, or if you are captured, there is no longer the option to return to the service of the lord you had enlisted with. This was also a persistent issue in 2.7. In my 2.8...
  9. Grimnir777

SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Thank you much for the reply and for shedding some light on horses, TG. I don't use them, i'm all infantry, in real life and in living history and reenacting. In the future I shall simply look upon attacking hordes of cavalry as a challenge! Be well, and travel far. Best regards.
  10. Grimnir777

Greetings again TG. Thanks for the changelog. Have you considered offering a "wounded horse dies - alternative file" for the mod? I'm sure i'm not telling anyone anything they don't already know, but 1 arrow? a horse is useless and would likely die. 1 arrow in a similar beast, an elk or mule...
  11. Grimnir777

Thanks very much for the reply. I figured you may simply be busy with real life. Have a very good day.
  12. Grimnir777

Greetings TG, and thanks sincerely for your work. I've been using your modifications since 5.0 likely, and appreciate your changes very much. Just curious, have you released a changelog? It may likely be right under my nose, on nexus or modb, or here on TW but i'm not finding it after looking...
  13. Grimnir777

Saxon Tales - 2018 new book: War of the Wolf

Henty wrote a few good books on the era, dated yet still good, all available as audiobooks as well if you're an out-and-about saunterer. I do living history & also do the u.s. civil war era, so i've read Henty's civil war books, & his civil war series are decent tales as well. Wulf the Saxon...
  14. Grimnir777

Can't rejoin crusader order

I just encountered this exact same issue, exactly as the OP described it, 10 minutes ago. It's a shame there has been no response to this issue, and no fix. I suppose i'll have to restart my crusades campaign from scratch. egads. In quest Notes, the game still lists me as 'enlisted' in Templar...
  15. Grimnir777

B Dark Ages Enhanced Shield Patterns (released)

Thank you, the shields look so much better now. Best regards.
  16. Grimnir777

Floris Basic PLUS | Floris Expanded LITE

Thanks so much. I simply didn't want to have to start a new career. I've perused the forums for more causes and solutions as well. I will adjust the options to lower settings. I have the options cranked as it is a gorgeous game. Have a great weekend.
  17. Grimnir777

I did use the ufo fix, and it worked, thank you! However, unfortunately, now I am getting runtime errors, and lock-ups that I previously had not gotten. Bummer. I am still wondering, Perhaps using my old save game is the problem? Thoughts? Thanks for your help!
  18. Grimnir777

Hello! Will diplomacy save-games (day 200+) work with a new install of "Floris Basic PLUS | Floris Expanded LITE"? Made a copy of my diplomacy directory, renamed it floris, put it in my modules directory, overwrote it with floris basic plus, installed the music & sound .txt files too, modified...
  19. Grimnir777

"Unable to connect to server"

Ditto here. I see a ton of servers but whenever I try to log onto a server, I get "unable to connect to server" ... suggestions anybody? I am attempting log on's to native servers, filtered for my same version, i am using the most up to date version of mbwb and my game is the steam version. No...
  20. Grimnir777

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I figured as much, & I posted earlier that I tried your above suggestion previously, yesterday: ["I did find the code you mentioned in my scripts.txt file, changed it, but only 1 lord showed "baron" as his prefix."]; and again, unfortunately, it did not change anything but one Lord's name to...