Search results

1. AJIexander

Solved 🦅[1.5.4]🟢Port of Omor. When on the docks you can see the class of the player he want to choose.

Summary: This happens both during the warm-up and during the match. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): https://www.dropbox.com/s/a08cmwkiu77oixh/2020-11-18%2019-46-11.mkv?dl=0 Version: 1.5.4 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX...
  2. AJIexander

In Progress 🦅[1.5.4]🟢"Battanian" ranger has problems displaying the model of boots

Summary: I use "Medium" preset settings. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.5.4 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1070 CPU: E3-1240 v3 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K Storage Device...
  3. AJIexander

Need More Info 🦅[1.5.2]🟡The character walks as if he were running, and vice versa in "captain" mode.

Summary: - How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.5.2 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1070 CPU: E3-1240 v3 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 Evo 250GB...
  4. AJIexander

Solved 🦅[b1.5.0]🔴Activating the "Spatial Reflection" setting significantly speeds up the launch of the game.

Summary: - How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): - Version: b1.5.0 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1070 CPU: E3-1240 v3 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 Evo 250GB
  5. AJIexander

Need More Info 🦅[b1.5.0]🔴When entering the faction selection mode, if you select Vlandia first, the game hangs.

Summary: When entering the faction selection mode, if the first to choose "Vlandia", the game hangs, and there is no transition to create a character. The attempt to go back ends with the crash of the game. But if you select any other faction and then go back, you can safely choose Vladia and...
  6. AJIexander

[Hawk] Посольство Hawkband

Добро пожаловать в посольство Hawkband. Мы рады приветствовать вас в нашем сообществе. Присоединяйтесь к каналу в DISCORD и заполняйте анкету в разделе Verification, следуйте инструкциям нашего бота "Hawk". https://discord.gg/C6cnyty Старейшины и командиры клана Hawkband: Jurgen AJlexander...
  7. AJIexander

[Hawk] Hawkband

Welcome to the Embassy of Hawkband We are glad to welcome you to our community. Join us in our DISCORD server and fill out the form in the Verification, following the instructions of our HawkBot. https://discord.gg/C6cnyty Hawkband elders and commanders: Jurgen AJlexander Reysai Kalistrat...
  8. AJIexander

Need More Info 🦅[b1.4.2]🟡Artefacts on a company map

Summary: - How to Reproduce: Play the game for about an hour or two. I noticed that the artifacts disappear when you zoom (reduce) in on a company map, maybe the zoom(reduce) may also cause these artifacts. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: b1.4.2...
  9. AJIexander

In Progress 🦅[b1.4.1]🟢When choosing a banner for a clan, when the camera is rotated, the character has white spots on the face

Summary: I use "Very High" preset graphic. But i off "Film grain", "Motion blur"and use static shadow. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://www.dropbox.com/s/onkmt922mfi31ie/2020-05-16%2012-51-07.mkv?dl=0 Version: b1.4.1 Computer...
  10. AJIexander

Solved 🦅[b1.4.1]🟡The quest "Family Feud", a reward is given even after you have failed to protect your companion.

Summary: Quest received from Vuldrat of Skorin. The name of the companion was Ragnar. We were sent to speak with Lorik from Chronobas. I could not convince Lorik not to kill Ragnar. After they attacked him, i inflicted about five blows with an ax at Lorik, but could not kill him. When Ragnar...
  11. AJIexander

Need More Info 🦅[e1.1]🟢Throwing spears with knots have a blue backlight

Summary: I use "Medium" preset graphic and off or very low shadows optionts. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.1 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1060 3gb CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel...
  12. AJIexander

Unsolved 🦅[e1.0.10]🟢Revil, about bandits (lane) ajar door, other objects are visible

Summary: I use "very high" preset graphic. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): https://www.dropbox.com/s/inx0b40rx7s3sal/2020-04-15%2017-46-19.mkv?dl=0 Version: 1.0.10 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1060 3gb CPU: Intel...
  13. AJIexander

Unsolved 🦅[e1.0.10]🟢Revil problems with the winter version of the scene objects

Summary: I use "very high" preset graphic. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgpq0rl5sr5m5f1/2020-04-15%2017-38-04.mkv?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/vp9v21pxnw5zb2e/2020-04-15%2017-45-25.mkv?dl=0 Version: 1.0.10...
  14. AJIexander

Publication №10: How to extend the life GPU

Publication №10: How to extend the life GPU A few days ago my Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II OC video card appeared artifacts and freezes, even while on the desktop. Usually - this happens due to the detachment of the crystal from the substrate. Today, I want to tell you about how to extend the life...
  15. AJIexander

Unsolved 🦅[e1.0.7]🟢Tournament in Car Banseth, all participants appear next to each other

Summary: I may be mistaken in the name of the city, I apologize in advance for this. It was at a very early stage of the game in Battania. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): - Version: 1.0.7 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU...
  16. AJIexander

Unsolved 🦅[e1.0.7]🟢Selling things, when you hover over the first item, a pop-up picture will not be displayed correctly

Summary: I use very low preset graphic. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.7 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: Intel HD graphic CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K...
  17. AJIexander

🦅[e1.0.7]🟢 Tournament in the city of Sanala, selection of rivals only 1 on 1

Summary: I use very low preset graphic. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.7 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: Intel HD graphic CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K...
  18. AJIexander

Unsolved 🦅[e1.0.6]🟢White stripes near some settlements

Summary: I use very low preset graphic. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.6 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: Intel HD graphic CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K...
  19. AJIexander

Need More Info 🦅[e1.0.3]🟢 "Sturgia Woodsman" foot textures disappear in the distance

Summary: I use low preset graphic. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Unit - Sturgia Woodsman Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.3 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 770 2gb CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus...
  20. AJIexander

Unsolved 🦅[e1.0.3]🟡Quest "Train troops for Yalyr of Zhemyan" has a flaw

Summary: You are given 10 people and you need to train exactly all 10, with great probability any of them may die. But the biggest problem, I can’t recruit a new warrior in another village who could replace a fallen warrior. Also, these units do not correspond to the culture of Sturgia. How to...