Search results

1. Sh1mbo

Solved Barricades need a fix

This is an issue i found on mostly siege scenes/maps. Many barricades are lowerer than the shortest player and makes the arrow slits useless, also the barricade hitboxes are a liitle bit buggy, the following pics are an example, but there are barricades lowerer than that.
  2. Sh1mbo

Barricades redesing

This is an issue i found on mostly siege scenes/maps. Many barricades are lowerer than the shortest player and makes the arrow slits useless, also the barricade hitboxes are a liitle bit buggy, the following pics are an example, but there are barricades lowerer than that.
  3. Sh1mbo

King Harlaus in Super Smash?

Please Taleworlds make it real!!
  4. Sh1mbo

mounted and archers /recruit/rabble/peasant units

One of my main issues with the MP in Bannerlords is that you can play as a cataphract or as a khan guard since round 1, but if you aren't good enough or you are new and are learning the game, it mostly likely that you will run out of gold and you will be forced you to use the basic unit from...
  5. Sh1mbo

In Progress Reporting bug with the northen light harness

i want to report this bug it has been present in my game since the 1.4.3 when i buy the harness, the harnnes position is set a little bit way back in the horse is not a horse issue because i have tried with dessert, khuzait and battanian horses and it still present, i play in a custom low-medium...
  6. Sh1mbo

Solved 1.5.0 Reporting bug can not use Freecam when im death and before sieges

Since the last patch when i die in battle or try to lay my siege engines im unable to move freely with the WASD keys, but i can use the free cam in the the campaing map My specs: OS windows 10 pro GPU Vega 11 CPU Ryzen 5 2400g RAM Adata 12 Gb(2 Gbs reserved as V-Ram) 2400mhz Board Asus A-320M-K...
  7. Sh1mbo

Siege Tower bug? im reporting it

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, but i have this bug/issue in a moving siege tower, you can climb the ladder but i cant move to the p,to there this weird animations like he is still in the ladder, this happens in campaign and in custom maps. PC specs: Ryzen 5 2400g Vega 11...