Search results

1. lconracl

Bannerlord Barracks Data Viewer [2020.08.11 - 0.1.0.6]

Updated to work with 1.43 Beta.
  2. lconracl

1.41 auto simulation

Warband's system is based only on troops levels. In PoP we did what OP describes in the first post. It was harder to implement, but it was easier to balance troops autocalc score with real battle performance, e.g. troop has lower autocalc, but did good on the battlefield - replace his scimitar...
  3. lconracl

Troop test project (Suprising results!) [Berserk and hired blade update]

@Kegeyn This tool may help you to find some correlations https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/589/?tab=description
  4. lconracl

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

As far as I remember NPC KO is worth 100k in this transaction, while player's one only 10k. So don't expect NPC price change too much (or any).
  5. lconracl

The limitations of current armor system and damage types

Concept of "protection level" seems to be similar to "armor soak factor" from Warband: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/damaga-calculators-soak-up-reducers-any-help.137021/ I haven't seen damage formulas for Bannerlord, but they are most likely based on previous games. Probably...
  6. lconracl

Added some info about troops (more is coming).
  7. lconracl

mid game gameplay issue, unplayable

On each lord's character page his wealth is listed. If lords has money, he will recover faster. Without gold it will take some time. Autocalc - I don't think that NPCs has autocalc values. That is why companions only band may lose to weak enemy group. By changing Campagin AI lords will have...
  8. lconracl

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Windows Task Manager is not a good tool to monitor CPU usage. As a reference: my i7-4770k set on static 4.1GHz and battle size (bs) 350 gives me 45-75 FPS. You have older unit, clocked 25% less so don't expect smooth gaming at the same bs. Your CPU is a clear bottleneck - I would set bs to...
  9. lconracl

I have found the solution for ryzen 2xxx series and new gen multi core CPUs underperforming in massive battles, went from 30 to 90 fps with this!!!

I am not sure why OP treats every response as a personal threat. All I am saying is: - Intel CPU (at least older ones) seems to better schedule Warband process then Ryzen (higher chance that game will be assigned to the logical core and passed between cores), - Warband uses max 1.2 threads even...
  10. lconracl

I have found the solution for ryzen 2xxx series and new gen multi core CPUs underperforming in massive battles, went from 30 to 90 fps with this!!!

Your CPU may have 100 cores, but Warband will use only one of them heavily and another one a bit. On my i7-4770k system always automatically assigns this more demanding calculation to the physical core, so manually restricting CPU make no change. It seems that for Ryzens this calculations may...
  11. lconracl

CKO Arquebus training

CKO archers will be better than any other ranged setup as they can have 2 quivers of e.g Melitine Arrows - 84 projectiles should last long enough. As for common soldiers they are similar to xbowmen, but more ammo and can reload when moving (easier to keep them together during formation...
  12. lconracl

What is the longest in-game period you ever played?

Yes, impact of the luck in PoP is reduced: - it is decreased every 200hr as opposite to 180hr in Native, - can't be lower than 25 (0 in Native); roll 0-99 must be >= for luck to reduce stat.
  13. lconracl

What is the longest in-game period you ever played?

I may be wrong, but I think I checked this parameter ages ago and its impact in PoP is negligible.
  14. lconracl

The Noble Longbow

Maybe this will be useful (from e1.1.0.224785 )
  15. lconracl

It is possible to sort every column and some filters will be added later. Idea is to eventually add an editor capability, so I wan to import and display all data from source file. But there will be option to export the whole table as csv then user will be able to delete/hide whatever he/she wants.
  16. lconracl

Work in progress. Application to: - view troops, items and crafting pieces in a table format (easier to compare), - view average head, body, arms and legs armour values for all troops, - export tables in a CSV format. Tested with vanilla game version e.1.4.3. Nexus download link
  17. lconracl

CKO Arquebus training

Camp menu, PoP Options, CKO training chances can be set there.