Search results

1. Sh1mbo

Solved Barricades need a fix

its good to knew that =)
  2. Sh1mbo

Explanation on how the different unit formation groupings affect the AI?

as far i know thee cav ai is the same, the only diference is their best skill/hability and equipment, also with skirmishes with shares the same behaviour than the archers
  3. Sh1mbo

Explanation on how the different unit formation groupings affect the AI?

old video, but i hope you can see the diference between charge and advance in cav and arch cav is a long video but it worth it, if you just want to see the formation info jump to the minute 9.
  4. Sh1mbo

Ideas about late game

that it was happens in the original mount and blade with the black night invasion, i hope the faction can have some kind of civil wars or the minor faction trying to make a "coup"
  5. Sh1mbo

Am I the only one that likes the smithing aspect of the game?

i agree that is a broken way to get money, i hope if get rebalanced but while that happens relies on you about abusing the mechanic or not i love smithing, give a roleplay aspect, i make a dagger and called the brotherhood dagger and gave him to all my companions,
  6. Sh1mbo

Bannerlord Refunded

ok. close the door after leaving, it hot outside seeya
  7. Sh1mbo

Solved Barricades need a fix

This is an issue i found on mostly siege scenes/maps. Many barricades are lowerer than the shortest player and makes the arrow slits useless, also the barricade hitboxes are a liitle bit buggy, the following pics are an example, but there are barricades lowerer than that.
  8. Sh1mbo

Barricades redesing

I accidentaly post this in scene sugestion and then my post was moved, but yeah i should post there, maybe they can fix it
  9. Sh1mbo

Barricades redesing

This is an issue i found on mostly siege scenes/maps. Many barricades are lowerer than the shortest player and makes the arrow slits useless, also the barricade hitboxes are a liitle bit buggy, the following pics are an example, but there are barricades lowerer than that.
  10. Sh1mbo

GOG.com Release?

gog is not epic, is better than steam,
  11. Sh1mbo

GOG.com Release?

yeah im glad that i was wrong, and is funny because is cheaper on gog than steam by almost half price here in Mexico, maybe i should have wait to the gog release XD
  12. Sh1mbo

GOG.com Release?

but the game has to be in gog first, before gog conect, as far i remember warbands was once in the connect program
  13. Sh1mbo

King Harlaus in Super Smash?

Please Taleworlds make it real!!
  14. Sh1mbo

GOG.com Release?

+100 but i dont believe bannerlords will get a gog release, as far i remember there are no games on gog using battleye, also the game has a lot of steam features =/
  15. Sh1mbo

What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

i dont know why, but i found more toxics players in bannerlords than in warbands, the other day i got a lot slurs and a tk in captain mode because "i dont know how to use archers" good to know that TW is doing something with these kind of people =)
  16. Sh1mbo

Re-enable freelook in first-person view

yeah, switching to third person to change to free look ruins the inmersion, there are a mod to fix this?
  17. Sh1mbo

mounted and archers /recruit/rabble/peasant units

One of my main issues with the MP in Bannerlords is that you can play as a cataphract or as a khan guard since round 1, but if you aren't good enough or you are new and are learning the game, it mostly likely that you will run out of gold and you will be forced you to use the basic unit from...
  18. Sh1mbo

Patch Notes e1.5.2

Thanks you that you fix the death cam bug, also i notice a better performance in battles tood =3
  19. Sh1mbo

Is Bannerlord MP fun/noob friendly?

one of the problem is that the new system punish newbie/bad players(that is one of the reason i dont play skirmish) yeah you can start as a cataphract in the first match but if you are learning the game or doesnt know how to use a class you would lose all your gold and have to play as a ramble...
  20. Sh1mbo

Isn't raiding villages supposed to be a dishonorable thing?

i agree that raiding a village is a hit in a vassal economy, maybe merciful lords could use mercenaries to raid for them, or a lord could send you in a quest to raid for them, also i believe that we could spend our honor/renown points to stop other lords/vassal raid our village, you know, who is...