Search results

1. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

New Chart of the 52 Factions!!!
  2. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

In response to ourgekj: We will certainly have crusades: The northern crusades are just kicking off and there are also crusades going on in spain. In response to Slytacular 1. Ah yes I remember that's where I read the stuff about the candle holders. Essentially it was a similar system to...
  3. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

What exactly do you mean by "The Kings Mirror". In terms of Scandinavians I would be very interested to see any notable differences in terms of troops. Danish and Norwegian are very similar langauges too and even Sweden shares many of the same words. All three countries had similar systems of...
  4. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Reminder we really need coders and researchers!
  5. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

https://discord.gg/BwtNAqy this link will work I think.
  6. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

For those following the mod progress rest assured that we are hard at work: 1. We have been scrutinizing our old features and thinking of new ones: trying to set up core features that preserve historical accuracy but are feasible to implement and will improve the players experience. 2. We...
  7. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Great! Thanks for the support! I encourage you to join the discord to share any ideas you may have or perhaps even offer some service to the mod? I extend this invitation to all!
  8. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Join our Discord! We need help making this mod! https://discord.gg/C4KH6G P.S. thanks for the information about scottish nobles vernon
  9. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Very cool stuff! Nice to see some actual work done for one of these mods! I'll send you a pm.
  10. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Another call for help with this mod, I can't do this alone guys!
  11. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Hahaha good thing there aren't any villages in this mod!
  12. TheDragonknight

TALEWORLDS - ENOUGH TO SIMPLIFY STATE NAMES AND LORD TITLES. THIS IS NONSENSE! (VOTE)

I agree that things should be changed but I think it should be changed to this instead: Countries: Calradian Empire (Southern, Northern, Western) Kingdom of Sturgia Kingdom of Vlandia Kingdom of Tribes of Battania Aserai Sultanate (or Emirate) Khuzait Horde (or Kaganate) Lords: in Sturgia -...
  13. TheDragonknight

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Yeah I guess it was a bit long but right now thats how it is.
  14. TheDragonknight

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

If you want to get a basic rundown but you dont want to read the sh.t click here
  15. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

I ran out of room and I had to move this here Gallia (7, ~260 fiefs):
  16. TheDragonknight

Warbandman Youtube Channel

New video up! Make sure to like and Subscribe! Come on guys lets build this channel up!
  17. TheDragonknight

Warbandman Youtube Channel

Hello everyone, I'm not sure how many of you know me but I'm basically just your local neighborhood Mt and Blade Youtuber. I had an old thread under Warband for my channel but I was told to take my **** over here. So here we go lets start off show casing Taleworlds incredible "custom" battles...