Work in progress.
- view troops, items and crafting pieces in a table format (easier to compare),
- view average head, body, arms and legs armour values for all troops,
- export tables in a CSV format.
Tested with vanilla game version e.1.4.3.
Nexus download link
I will post all my finding in this one post.
- sturgian_grip_17 - length="50" should be rather length="30"
- empire_guard_1 - typo as this is the only item with two entries <BuildData top_diff="0.5" />
- khuzait_lancer has double "Body" slots in his equipment sets
- leg_armors.xml - there are...
Trade XP for items in player inventory is not stored in the savegame.
Buy item cheaply -> sell it where it is expensive -> trade xp increases.
Buy item cheaply -> reload savegame -> sell it where it is expensive -> trade xp NOT increases.
Player who roleplaying as a merchant is forced to...
I would like to ask, if someone else had similar issue, when tried to combine male & female armour meshes into vertex animation.
Both male and female meshes looks good in OpeBRF.
But after merging them, there is a problem only with female frame (male part is ok): few vertices turned...
"Mount and Blade Barracks Editor" version 2.46
Standalone editor and Microsoft Excel based applications which allows user to edit TXT files from MB1011, MB 'Warband', 'With Fire and Sword' and 'Napoleonic Wars' (mods or latest natives). It should work with "Viking Conquest" as...