Search results for query: *

1. takeoshigeru

Resolved General No top of the head label in spectator

Doesn't it make spectating extremely confusing?
  2. takeoshigeru

Suggestion General Avoid modifying the given AgentBuildData in Mission.SpawnAgent

Also there are lots of internal methods that we can't use, for example:
    - Mission._activeAgents.Add
    - Mission._allAgents.Add
    - Mission.DeploymentPlan.HasPlayerSpawnedFrame
    - Mission.DeploymentPlan.GetPlayerSpawnFrame
    - Agent.BodyPropertiesSeed
    - Agent.SetMountAgentBeforeBuild

Also should I manually call the OnAgentBuild on all mission behaviors?

That really sound like a absolutely terrible solution.
  3. takeoshigeru

Suggestion General Avoid modifying the given AgentBuildData in Mission.SpawnAgent

That is so much code to write just to fix a broken behavior :sad: When I pass an argument to a method I don't expect it to be ignored based on arbitrary decisions.
  4. takeoshigeru

Need More Info General FlagCapturePoint.IsDeactivated can throw exceptions

Indeed I'm able to do
    C#:
     flag.GameEntity == null || flag.IsDeactivated
    But since GameEntity is a weak reference under the hood it can return null by definition and this case should probably be handled.
  5. takeoshigeru

In Progress Scene Editor Open ScriptComponentBehavior.OnCheckForProblems

All the method accessibilities in the class should probably be review. I see other useful methods such as OnEditorVariableChanged, OnSceneSave.
  6. takeoshigeru

In Progress Scene Editor Open ScriptComponentBehavior.OnCheckForProblems

ScriptComponentBehavior.OnCheckForProblems is internal but it could be very useful to use it when providing custom scripts to the mappers.
  7. takeoshigeru

Need More Info General Cannot load sprite sheet category from 2 files

The following sprite sheet defines an image for a cRPG map. When it is loaded, in SpriteData.LoadFromDepot, it will completely override the ui_mploading category with my single sprite, so all native maps lose their image. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <SpriteData> <SpriteCategories>...
  8. takeoshigeru

Open General Client crash in internal_decode

[22:57:58.387] Reading message: PingReplication [22:57:58.387] Processing message: PingReplication: PingReplication [22:57:58.408] Server generated reliable native event received: add_jump [22:57:58.408] NET LOG:Mission::on_network_message_MPSGE_add_jump agent_index: 50 [22:57:58.410] Trying to...
  9. takeoshigeru

Need More Info Scene Editor Sprite sheets generate errors when running modding kit

I have a sprite sheet defined like that: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <SpriteData> <SpriteCategories> <SpriteCategory> <Name>ui_mploading</Name> <SpriteSheetCount>123</SpriteSheetCount> <!-- ... --> <SpriteSheetSize ID="43" Width="1920" Height="1080" />...
  10. takeoshigeru

Scene Editor Multiplayer modules are not available in editor

I provide custom scripts in my multiplayer module for our mappers but they can't use them because multiplayer modules can't be loaded when running the modding kit. Could you allow loading these modules to be loaded in the modding kit?
  11. takeoshigeru

Resolved General Custom class division and culture crashes in MissionMultiplayerGameModeBase.OnMissionTick

When spawning a custom division with a custom class division, it crashes in MissionMultiplayerGameModeBase.OnMissionTick: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index') at...
  12. takeoshigeru

Resolved General Allow defining class divisions with no perks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <MPClassDivisions> <MPClassDivision id="crpg_class_division" hero="crpg_character" troop="crpg_character" hero_idle_anim="act_vlandia_mp_sergeant_idle"...
  13. takeoshigeru

Resolved General No top of the head label in spectator

When spectating a game, there is no indicator to differentiate teams. I would expect the same label as for your allies when you join a team.
  14. takeoshigeru

In Progress General Default font for spectator doesn't display Chinese characters

Same with ALT
    59a65986-ff38-4790-bde6-b8aae217634e
  15. takeoshigeru

Need More Info General Banners can be dropped in the air

If you jump and drop a banner it will just float in the air and it looks very weird.
  16. takeoshigeru

Resolved General MissionBehavior.OnMissionRestart is never called

May have been fixed in 1.2.0:
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the scoreboard from resetting after a TDM warmup.
  17. takeoshigeru

In Progress General Hardcoded remaining momentum after crush through

In cRPG we would like to tweak the crush through mechanic, we faced that first problem MissionCombatMechanicsHelper.GetDefendCollisionResults bypass StrikeMagnitudeCalculationModel and the second problem is that in Mission.UpdateMomentumRemaining, if isCrushThrough is true, the remaining...
  18. takeoshigeru

In Progress General Rare crash in MultiplayerGameLogger

[14:47:36.391] Game creating... [14:47:36.395] opening ..\..\Modules\Native/ModuleData/managed_core_parameters.xml [14:47:36.396] loading managed_core_parameters.xml [14:47:36.399] opening ..\..\Modules\Native/ModuleData/global_strings.xml [14:47:36.400] opening ../../XmlSchemas/GameText.xsd...
  19. takeoshigeru

Need More Info General FlagCapturePoint.IsDeactivated can throw exceptions

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Objects.FlagCapturePoint.get_IsDeactivated() at Crpg.Module.GUI.Hud.FlagsHudVm.<>c.<InitCapturePoints>b__23_0(FlagCapturePoint f) I'm making my own HUD for the flags and it...
Back
Top Bottom