Search results for query: *

1. So how is version 1.2?

At a glance, this looks like a bug, we will investigate this.
    Was there any update on this? It’s still an issue and I can’t seem to find a work around. I’m on console so I can’t use mods to fix it.
  2. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Releasing an incomplete game to other platforms just to sell more is pure greed. Instead of completing the game, they optimized it for consoles. TW is very poorly managed. I'm not criticizing the developers for doing what was asked of them.
    I don’t think it’s greed at all. There are probably over 130 people working at TaleWorlds, all of which need to be paid on a regular basis. That doesn’t include any of the other overhead cost like hardware. All in an industry where the profits for said employees and overhead are tail loaded. And not tail loaded in terms of weeks or months like in other business but in terms of years. Development for this game is over ten years now. It’s very tough to do business like that. I know it’s frustrating but also entirely understandable.
  3. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Does 1.2.X address any of the bugs in 1.1.6? I’m curious because I’m loving this game but I can’t get past the mid game without a game breaking bug forcing me to start again from the beginning. I’m on console so I was curious what the beta players are experiencing?
Back
Top Bottom