Search results for query: *

1. Possible bug in the "State Monopolies" policy

rHjDy.jpg
    Wow! Now I'm interested in details like which cities your kingdom owns, and just how you can have like 63x the amount of income from policies that I do! very interesting "bug" I haven't seemed to encounter yet. is this the latest beta branch?
  2. Possible bug in the "State Monopolies" policy

I just checked a campaign where my kingdom has 21 towns and 27 castles. State monopolies only gives about 16k denars a day, do you have a pic showing the details of the 1M+ denars you are seeing?
  3. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

It might be good to have toggle for allowing or preventing your clan parties from donating to the garrison as in many cases it's faster to just do it yourself because AI does not consider what troops it puts in EX putting mounted units when there are non-mounted units to donate that are better suited for a garrison.
    Yes please. Nothing worse than trying to maintain 4 companion parties and their troops when they donate so many troops every time you capture a fief, when I'd rather donate the troops in my own party instead.
  4. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

now my masterwork 2h axes turned to thrash items. I dont get it...
    I wonder if the level 250 smithing perks work now, they are supposed to boost thrust or swing damage but they applied no additional effects unless it was just updated in 1.2.3. At least the blade lengths don't change anymore...
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

my legendary 2h axes turned to thrash items. about 50 attempts to craft one with 306-307 smithing got maybe 20 masterwork, not one legendary.
    p.s. all parts tier V
    Lol. Not a fan of this change to the legendary, masterwork and fine modifier status within smithing. Does this mean you can no longer find "legendary" low level weapons like legendary pitchforks from loot? since a pitchfork is obviously not crafted with tier 5 parts.
  6. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

uhh.

a month ago i was ready to delete the game, hated TW for their neglect, lack of transparency and incompetence.

now im jerking off to their 1.2 patch notes
    Same here.

It seems that TW finally looked at the bannerlord perks website to see all the perks that they needed to fix.

Good to see progress!
  7. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Changes
    • All banners that provide damage bonuses against mounted troops now include "melee damage" in their description. This includes “Pike Wall”, “Boar”, “Horse Bane” banners, and alike.
    I'm glad that these banner descriptions are more accurate, but why not change the banner effects so that ranged damage is included in the effect? There is already a set of banners that provide bonuses to melee-only damage.
  8. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

@Duh_TaleWorlds I think it should be in your current priorities. Right now during this stage of the game v1.2.0 and 1.2.1 no matter which faction you join, it all boils down to recruit soldiers and fight, fight, fight. Dont get me wrong the battle are good, animations are amazing, balance could maybe kinda do some tweaking, but everything other than wars and battles is falling really flat. Like the best part of the game is waging wars and battles, and even that can become repetitive. All NPCs are the same doesnt matter that their looks are different and have "different culture" and "personality"(which does nothing), they are all the same, bland and shallow.

Between campaigns from different versions and the new one there is almost 0 difference. Again dont take it the wrong way, improvements are welcome and are praised, the game is way more stable and runs better on my 1050Ti i commend your programmers, but yeah, gameplay loop is bland. Please talk with your team leader or boss or whatever his title is. The community is painfully drooling for such content to be added in the game.
    100%
  9. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Why exactly was the Charm perk "immortal charm" revised to only give a flat +5 influence per day? It is now essentially useless to level Charm past 275... which of course affects one's choice of attribute point allocation. why go past level 7 Social now? Maybe 8 Social if you want the Level 300 Trade perk, but 9 or 10 Social is wasting attribute points unless you really want the extra 14-28 members in your party from the final leadership perk...

The final perk in each skill tree should have effects related to the actual level to incentivize leveling past 275 and allocating attribute points accordingly (although the Trade level 300 perk is kind of special and seems fine as is).
  10. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

• Fixed a bug that caused crafted items to lose their modifiers when loading a save.
    There is still an issue here where crafted weapons in the inventory will revert to "default" weapon part lengths when reloading a save.

Items that are equipped by a character/companion appear to keep the original crafted lengths; it's only the weapons in the inventory that have their lengths reverted to default when reloading a save.

This might be related to how crafted weapons stored in the "history" will revert back to the default blade size when you re-enter a smithing workshop and try to smith a weapon from the history where you increased/decreased the blade size.
  11. Resolved [BUG][Beta Patch 1.1.0 - v.1.1.0.12274] - Crafted weapons change their stats (probably reverting to default parts size)

1.2 still exists, especially after changing the weapon name, the weapon length will be restored
    It seems that this is true for weapons kept in the inventory, however I have some weapons equipped by my character/companions that kept the "original" crafted length even upon reload.

All crafted weapons that were stored in my inventory reverted to the "default" weapon lengths, so this bug should not be considered "resolved".
  12. Not getting relation bump after helping lords or after voting in kingdom decisions

Are you the ruler of your kingdom? I think you stop getting relation changes once you become the ruler and are not just a vassal participating in the kingdom decisions.
  13. Never Met Known Houses

It's pretty funny that Penton has an encyclopedia entry but you still don't know anything about him...
  14. How to assign points to your Big brother Updated for V 1.1.0

I like to sacrifice my bro and make him my scout with 10 cunning and 5 focus points into scouting, since you are not easily able to get those points into a companion.

The little bro and sis are overpowered and I make them into 10 INT party leaders. Tho beware that this makes the campaign too easy IMO!
  15. Renown and Influence bug not fixed

You could explain the issue since I easily get enough renown through battles so that I don't worry about it. How much renown do you think you are losing, and what is the situation?
  16. Patch Notes v1.1.0

There is an issue with smithed weapons not having the effect modifiers when you reload a save. For example, if you craft a legendary sword, it's only going to be legendary until you reload the save unfortunately. Not worth getting 275 Smithing now...
  17. Patch Notes v1.1.0

So are there any plans in the works to fix the issue where you can find hero prisoners of their own faction within their own dungeons? Not sure why such a big issue persists into the live version of v1.1.0 when it is truly game breaking. My faction is already weakened and now a dozen vassals are in our own prison....
  18. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Is it intended that the companions that start in a new game have different attribute allocations than the companions that are spawned at some point after a new game? Why would they even have a base attribute allocation for the new game when they die so quickly and are replaced by the worse attribute-allocated version? (they typically balance all the points between every attribute instead of focused like the ones that are found in a new game)
  19. Patch Notes v1.1.0

I don't like doing it this way either, I wish the companions didn't die almost the day after you met them too. I also wish they would only travel to a nearby town and not across the map when they "move".

But they are generic. I can hire 6 "the Golden" companions if I wanted to. Warband, for reference, had real non-generic companions in my opinion. in Bannerlord, some are a bit more useful than others that have wasted focus points. Most have wasted attribute points.
  20. Patch Notes v1.1.0

All the wonderers are DISSAPEARING / DIEING very early in the game at a very early age.

OF THE 10 WONDERERS I HAVE MET IN A NEW SAVE - EIGHT ( 8 ) ARE ALREADY DEAD.

THEY ARE ALL LESS THAN 30 YEARS OLD. it is IMPOSSIBLE to play the game like this.

W T F
    My strategy with companions now is to not hunt for them but just find the random ones in the towns I'm already visiting and just hire them. If I find a better companion later I'll hire them if my old one isn't too skilled by then. I'm not going to go hunt for a companion just for them to die or teleport to the other side of the map. Plus all companions are just generic
Back
Top Bottom