Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Lost a month and half of progress for no apparent reason - save issue

Only just got round to trying this, it's didn't work but thanks anyway. I'm just gonna find a game to play that's less broken lol
  2. In Progress Lost a month and half of progress for no apparent reason - save issue

You need to post this on console bug report section. How many manual saves did you make on your first campaign or was it all autosaves? I think though this is most likely a cloud save issue where the syncing failed or was skipped and it reverts to the consoles last save, overwriting the cloud save. It happened to me on witcher 3, lost 15 hours and gave up on it.
    Okay thanks for the heads up, will post it there instead. I made countless manual saves, I'm probably going to give up on it too if there's no chance of getting it back
  3. In Progress Lost a month and half of progress for no apparent reason - save issue

Playing on Xbox One. Had a great sandbox campaign going but decided to start another game to try out a different culture/play style. This was two days ago. Today, I go to load my first campaign and it only has one save from 10th September 2023 - so 50 days of progress gone. The newer save is...
Back
Top Bottom