Search results

1. zaldir

SP Native Perasosian League - New Kingdom, Culture, Troops

Perasosian League New Faction/Kingdom A new faction is on the rise on the eastern shores of the Perasos; a faction of hoplites and philosophers, of olives and wine - and they are ready to take up arms to defend their homelands! The Perasosians have their own culture and are inspired by the...
  2. zaldir

BL Coding Change settlement owner in a submodule

Hey, Have anyone figured out a way to change settlement owners in a submodule and not directly in the sandbox file? This, along with changing super faction for clans are the only things stopping me from actually releasing my mod, as I don't really want to distribute the edited vanilla...
  3. zaldir

SP Native Iron Arm of Vlandia - Troop Overhaul

Iron Arm of Vlandia Troop Overhaul Download @ Nexus Mods In honor of Osrac Iron-Arm, the first king of Vlandia, this mod overhauls the troops of Vlandia to look more organised and proper while keeping faithful to the Vlandian culture. The main tree has gotten an overhaul in the equipment and...
  4. zaldir

[Request] Estate Improvements

Hello! I got a request for a mod that someone could make (If possible) You know when you build improvements in an estate, like a mill or a manor etc. it doesn't appear in the village (When you are in the village center). It would be cool if someone could make a mod that make these improvements...
  5. zaldir

Building in your estates

Hello! I got a question concerning the building of improvements in your estates/villages. When you build something will it then "be there" when you enter the village center? This does not happen to me, so I just wanted to make sure if it was some bug in my game or not. And if it won't "be...