Search results

1. High_priest_of_Ru

Returning to the global map after mission

Hey, guys. I was literally stuck on level ground. When making mission of assassination, where player is attacked by special party of enemies (at the mission), i have mystic problem with returning to the global map after completing the mission. First, assassins can find the target both in the...
  2. High_priest_of_Ru

Wielded_item check

Greeting, I have a question about displaying overlays. Can yuo help me with this? Here you can see small part of code, which is a check for weapon comparing to item  returned from agent_get_wielded_item check. Check creates overlay to help player understand which spell he can use.  This...
  3. High_priest_of_Ru

SP Native Fantasy Skilled Magic Calradia v.1.0.2 FINAL

Skilled Magic Calradia v.1.0.2 Final by High_priest_of_Ru for Mount and Blade: Warband 1.172 Huge and hardcore gameplay modification with many magic schools and spells, that offers experience of fights between large squads of opponents, which have mastered REALLY different magical and martial...
  4. High_priest_of_Ru

Creating localities

Guys, i really cant find not outdated instruction to add new towns, castles and villages. All posts i found are for 0.8 instead of 1.011. So, the question. Can you list all files in module system that needed to be edited in order to add a locality in M&B v.1.011? Just list em, plz, dont link...