Search results

1. Louis The Last Breton

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Oh no, I'm glad someone finally replied. :D
  2. Louis The Last Breton

This, by far, is the most rushed thing I've ever done as a new photoshopper Hope you like it
  3. Louis The Last Breton

I wouldn't realize by myself Good eye  :party:
  4. Louis The Last Breton

There's all I could add Well, they are the precedents of the Khergit, a mongol based faction. Altough it would be kinda cool to be Avars/Jurchen heavily influenced faction, it's better this way edit: I'm back, I hope you lot stayed on topic
  5. Louis The Last Breton

Great username. That aside, if you wear metal, you'll end up with a high degree burn. But this is a detail that good part of the industry ignores, if not entirely. From all the points you named, I believe the fire spreading will be on Bannerlord
  6. Louis The Last Breton

dank/10 would sing to my firstborn
  7. Louis The Last Breton

I liked Drakox, liked. I think now he's a toxic kid mmm, idk. Some Turkey gaming event. But it wont be for bannerlord, instead its going to be Warband on Consoles
  8. Louis The Last Breton

There is more to show about bannerlord? Edit: Sorry.
  9. Louis The Last Breton

What's the next game event? It is possible to TW to go? In case it happens, they're showing boardgames? ( :iamamoron: ) No seriously, with all this, I feel there is no need to show more. Prove that wrong, I'm waiting
  10. Louis The Last Breton

You put twice "from the comfort of your home" You were my idol, and you let me down
  11. Louis The Last Breton

The idea of a colored cloth really hype me. In a history book I read long timr ago, there was a really small red bandage, wich indetified a political group. We could use that in Bannerlord for the minor factions! Like, a blue, white, gold strap for a revolucianary part on the southern Empire...
  12. Louis The Last Breton

Yeah well you see, because the fall of the empire of Calradia (probably) the kings of WB, very aware of the powers of their own, and knowing how hard was defending against such tactics, weapons, etc., they called the already named heretic, anti patriotism and not honorable. And well, you know...
  13. Louis The Last Breton

Gamescom? Already? Goddamn I remembet we were hyped with all those footages of Gamescom'15. B-roll was my favourite, the A-roll was the shorter version and there was a "scene-like editor" roll. Was there any major off-topic discussion?
  14. Louis The Last Breton

I think no neighbour of mine wants to know about Turkey, and if they do, Internet is were is at. How you people are you doing? Its been a load of time since I last posted, any interview you catched during my holy absence
  15. Louis The Last Breton

And having health issues too! I wanna be an obese Aserai who's dream is reunite the Empire with his Aserai blade, who dies of a heart attack while trying to take Epicrotea
  16. Louis The Last Breton

We'll have to wait. But I'm sure is going to be AWESOMESAUCE
  17. Louis The Last Breton

Our only good well is the group of no english game magazines, whose Bloc translates as if he was a messenger from the Talewords universe to ours. Bloc is jesus. Oh my, Bloc you are truly Jesus. Hey, know whats funny? Devblog will come out just in August
  18. Louis The Last Breton

Yes i do recall this castle I will never forget gamescom 2015 I never
  19. Louis The Last Breton

Hehe, Talewords never said the holy release date. "Yet they are closer to beta release date. Our only hero on this doom, lucky fate! Beta has a date, thats the fate, my mate"                                           My m8 Adrien Tate                                       Im waiting his...