Search results

1. High_priest_of_Ru

SP Native Fantasy Skilled Magic Calradia v.1.0.2 FINAL

This is FINAL release of Skilled Magic Calradia. Maybe I will update it once or twice more, but only if i will get enough bugreports to patch the MOD. I don't have good 3D-modelling skills so i can't easily expand SMC with a lot of manually made castles and outfits. So i consider Skilled Magic...
  2. High_priest_of_Ru

Returning to the global map after mission

Thanks for the advice, mate) As a rule, i am just skipping optimization of things like that, which are player-only windows. But in-battle scripts are really should be optimized by any means) And i am coding on Python outside M&B modding, so I'm used to sacrificing speed to my comfort:))))) But...
  3. High_priest_of_Ru

I dodged this problem by making the script only assigning global variable, which checks in towns and castles (disabling other interactions until the missions won't be completed), so the game correctly sends and returns player in/from mission. But i am still wondering, what the mistake i did. Or...
  4. High_priest_of_Ru

Hey, guys. I was literally stuck on level ground. When making mission of assassination, where player is attacked by special party of enemies (at the mission), i have mystic problem with returning to the global map after completing the mission. First, assassins can find the target both in the...
  5. High_priest_of_Ru

Thanks for your reply)) Yes, in 0.9.9 highest rank spells of Mental magic were a bit weakened. But I still guess, that only heavy cavalry or strong archers are good ways enough to kill Mental mages. Except, probably, elemental Evokers, as they have greater distance of casting, than mental...
  6. High_priest_of_Ru

After long sleep i have woken up!) And magic raised with me to fill SMC with more wonders! Enjoy SMC 0.9.8 and change of several another updates, i forgot to mirror at Taleworlds.
  7. High_priest_of_Ru

OK. But not right now. I have very selfish provider and network settings (80 Mbit download and 0.5 Mbit upload, so it takes nearly 2.5-3 hours of my time to upload an archive, which will have problems with unpacking on different OS). This is the second reason for making installer - good archive...
  8. High_priest_of_Ru

TY. I will keep this in my memory.
  9. High_priest_of_Ru

Glad that you can enjoy magic) I have detailed plan, even DesDoc about Ritual Magic - global magic on world map. This requires its own AI with checks and conditions. As it will be released and take its final form (or stands close to final form), i will decide - can diplomacy scripts be enabled...
  10. High_priest_of_Ru

0.9.6 (171) will, i absolutely sure, fix helpless state of Arcane Order and will include rework of Holy Temple troop tree. Buying staffs in the special place and taking it from prisoners, as well as up gold in goods shop, will come with Ritual magic release or before - this is based on point how...
  11. High_priest_of_Ru

Skilled Magic Calradia have been successfully transferred into Warband. THIS IS LARGEST UPDATE, SKILLED MAGIC CALRADIA HAVE GOT EVER. There are some things which i will do for completing transfer, but its playable, 0.9.5 is not transfer only, but a very big update too. Single problem is that 2...
  12. High_priest_of_Ru

Ohh, yes. You are right. I forgot, that Holy Temple can upgrade angels directly from recruits, that's really unbalance. I will make another unit between recruit and angel. Thanks for this reminder. What about trade... I'm not absolutely agree. As in real life, you should find purchaser for such...
  13. High_priest_of_Ru

You need very much luck to found in weapon shops Lich' staff or magic weapon of Death Knight. They have description which say what they are and requires 10 (if my memory serves me right) Necromancy. They are very expensive (as another unique artifacts) and stays at the top of weapon list in the...
  14. High_priest_of_Ru

Wielded_item check

Thanks for the advice. But what the specific problems can appear by using global vars? Just interesting. Consider, i will meet em however )
  15. High_priest_of_Ru

Wielded_item check

Sorry for starting this) SOLVED. Was need to set alpha on 0 in the beginning of each check, and to any color at the end. Think, this can be left here as an example, still its moderator's will. Right code: This is result of 6 wasted hours in attempt to make decision((((((( so sad(
  16. High_priest_of_Ru

Wielded_item check

Greeting, I have a question about displaying overlays. Can yuo help me with this? Here you can see small part of code, which is a check for weapon comparing to item  returned from agent_get_wielded_item check. Check creates overlay to help player understand which spell he can use.  This...
  17. High_priest_of_Ru

This place is right here, it good for bugs) What about animation - yes, to avoid death you should momentarily break this animation by pressing block button^) This is nice feature for hardcore gameplay, as well as other animations from MAXHARDMAN) I consider, that such features can avoid very...
  18. High_priest_of_Ru

Thanks for feedback and your opinion:) Glad that someone enjoys magic in Calradia) I will return to default cursor in 0.9.5, thanks for this report. P.S. IDK why, but on my M&B this cursor works. It is absolute copy of default one with different colors. But ok, this is second report about...