Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Can we get an option to marry wanderers/companions into other houses so we can strengthen alliances?

I wasnt referring to any backgrounds. The brother tells you to make up a distant noble name so he can find you. This means that even if you were a noble you arent using your own family name and are falsely claiming a nonexistent house. I understand your idea for the backgrounds but the brothers dialogue at the start of a new game immediately overrides your prior life if you went with a homeless street urchin or a courtier to a noble line. I hope that doesn't seem rude at all.
  2. SP - General Can we get an option to marry wanderers/companions into other houses so we can strengthen alliances?

I think both ideas are good. They aren't exclusive and would make great additions both. The player is a con artist faking nobility anyway so is it that farfetched for them to expand a line with other false lords and lady's that you hire on? I think it would work great mechanic wise to adopt and marry off companions even if there was a fee for it to "forge papers" so that you can marry the noble lines before everyone is too old. Just my stance but I really like the idea to expand with adoption.
Back
Top Bottom