Search results for query: *

1. Mr_Fantika

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

EmielRegis said:
    Mr_Fantika said:
    Hey guys! I'm in a desperate need for help here. I rcently began trying to dive into making my first mod, the problem is when i launch the build_module i get a couple errors i do not know how to fix.

Here's the code.

nub1kF

nCGOza

I apologize in advance if someone already covered this, i didn't want to go through almost 2000 posts to see if it was covered.(Although i did go through some)

I also understand that some of the errors were listed in the beginning of this forum post, but he doesn't tell how to fix it.

Ever heard  about cool new invention called "search button"? It can look for certain words in whole thread and find you wanted things without browsing all pages. Amazing, isn't it?
    We had guy with simmilar problems several pages ago. Also your code wont show.

Eh, it doesn't matter now i figured it out. I DO need your help though. I'm looking to create a player faction, and to be able to select that as my kingdom's culture. Any ideas on where to start?
  2. Mr_Fantika

The Ultimate Introduction to Modding | Starting out? Read this!

I don't know if anyone is replying to this anymore but i had a quick question.

I'm modding on top of the Diplomacy mod, I'm looking to change one thing about it and that is to add a player faction. I want to be able to select that as my kingdom's culture. Any ideas on where to start/ what to do?
  3. Mr_Fantika

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hey guys! I'm in a desperate need for help here. I rcently began trying to dive into making my first mod, the problem is when i launch the build_module i get a couple errors i do not know how to fix.

Here's the code.

nub1kF

nCGOza

I apologize in advance if someone already covered this, i didn't want to go through almost 2000 posts to see if it was covered.(Although i did go through some)

I also understand that some of the errors were listed in the beginning of this forum post, but he doesn't tell how to fix it.
  4. Mr_Fantika

Help with the Culture of troops??

Okay so i conquered my own castle started my own kingdom and etc etc.... I can't change the culture of the troops...my troops don't have right weapons some of them don't have clothing and its frustrating :evil: the only thing i can do is send recruiters...but i wanna be able to recruiting from...
  5. Mr_Fantika

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Are there going to be anymore mods for WFAS? :shock:
  6. Mr_Fantika

Are there going to be ANY new mods for WFAS

Sadly there is only a few mods for Mount&Blade with fire and sword and i was wandering if anyone is working a mod or can work on a mod or something haha...
Back
Top Bottom