Search results for query: *

1. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

So can someone tell me how module_scripts and module_mission_templates works. If there is a guide to how it works then can someone link it.

What I am trying to do is put a troop that i created in a scene in a entry point. I then want that person to be stationary and be able to talked to and not attack the player.  I heard you can also do this in module_troops but I do not really know.

Help would be appreciated.  :fruity:
  2. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

So I am trying to edit the map of my mod for viking conquest. No map editing software worked for VC so I decided to use the module.parties folder. I added in the locations onto the map (did not edit land at all). The build_module_bat file ran and there was no errors. But when I went to this mod, I could not find these locations. I made other changes in making this mod that I did find. Anyone know what I did wrong? I'll post my code for convenience sake.

("loki_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(176,-247),[]), #Frisia ("thor_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(251,-89),[]), #Denmark ("odin_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(228,92),[]), #Norway ("tyr_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,((29,121)),[]), #Northymbre ("freyja_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-150,-6),[]), #Dub Linh ("freyr_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(20,-9:cool:,[]),

This is actually a repost. When I posted this before on this thread I got an answer on how to edit my module folder to use a map editing tool. I do not want to edit the map and just wish to add locations to my map. I thought I could accomplish this only using the module folders.

Also, I want to find out what part of the module folders states where troops exist. In certain places in the module_parties folder it stated this, but not in all places where there were troops. What I mean by this is how does the module folders state that there is a bar maiden in a tavern. There are entry points for the bar maiden, but how is it coded so she exists there?
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hey posted this on reddit but got ignored. I'm just going to repost it.

So I am trying to edit the map of my mod for viking conquest. No map editing software worked for VC so I decided to use the module.parties folder. I added in the locations onto the map (did not edit land at all). The build_module_bat file ran and there was no errors. But when I went to this mod, I could not find these locations. I made other changes in making this mod that I did find. Anyone know what I did wrong? I'll post my code for convenience sake.

("loki_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(176,-247),[]), #Frisia ("thor_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(251,-89),[]), #Denmark ("odin_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(228,92),[]), #Norway ("tyr_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,((29,121)),[]), #Northymbre ("freyja_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-150,-6),[]), #Dub Linh ("freyr_residence","Holy Forrest",pf_disabled|icon_sacred_forest|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(20,-9:cool:,[]),
Back
Top Bottom