Search results for query: *

• Users: Baen
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Clan is no longer giving birth

Another note, my clan is Sturgian with around 90% Sturgian members. But most of the children start with Brittanian names and clothing.
  2. Resolved Clan is no longer giving birth

I’m experiencing the same thing on Xbox. My clan was producing around 5 to 7 children for each clan wife. It completely stopped around year 1127 with 58 clan members.
  3. Resolved Barbershop bug

Thank you so much.
  4. Resolved Barbershop bug

I reported this bug around 6 months ago, so I figured I’d give it another shot. When going to the barbershop, while using your heir, it resets the character weight scale to super skinny. It’s the same bug on all playthroughs, saves, storymode, and sandbox. So, when you finally get a chance to...
  5. Resolved Barber bug

Thank you. This is an incredible game and I appreciate you all.
  6. Resolved Barber bug

Something to recently add, I’ve checked different saves. The first main character you create is not affected by this bug. The bug seems to happen after your first main character dies or retires. The character whom the player takes control of is the one affected by this barbershop bug. Thought that may help figuring something out. I hope this gets resolved because this is one of my all time favorite game. If players on console were able to fully customize their character after initial creation would be even better. Thanks again
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Character customization

Can we please be able to fully customize our main character (after initial creation) and companions on console.
  8. Resolved Barber bug

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you
  9. Resolved Barber bug

When I go to the barber to change my characters hair, it resets the body size. It makes the character very thin. I’ve tried going to multiple barbers, doesn’t work. I’ve tried this on multiple single player campaigns and still the same thing. Story mode and sandbox.
Back
Top Bottom