Search results for query: *

1. gooner

Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Dam, we still use this? Anyway, can't make it to training.
  2. gooner

Training tomorrow

EDIT: James, sent you a pm btw.
  3. gooner

November 25th, Kingdom vs Zombies on Vaegisk mountainpass. Come at 4pm est
  4. gooner

[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

I host a weekly full invasion event, go here http://www.1stfki.com/forum/page/1/m/5982681/viewthread/4630592-full-invasion-sundays.

We play an older version v1.0 because we have a server host whos willing to let us borrow it. Here's the link if you have the latest version http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2276.

We try to be organized and try to beat a faction. Event is at Sunday 4 pm eastern standard time. You all are very welcome to participate. We are currently accepting applications. Also add me on steam [1stFKI] Gooner
  5. gooner

König said:
    Commander Millander said:
    Your skirmishers and you dont officer target....  :lol:
    Nope, apparently that is frowned upon in the EU LBs.
    (I've volunteered with them before)

Also...
    FSE IS MOVING THEIR FORUM TO THEIR WEBSITE!
    In other words...
    WE NEED TO MOVE OUR THREAD TO THAT FORUM, AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO REGISTER FOR IT!

There, that should get everyone's attention.
    Plus...
    THEY ARE MAKING A NEW GAME ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR! (that's the "secret project" they've hinted about in the past)

Very excited about this gamee!
  6. gooner

A letter to the community.

Lone Enigma said:
    Thundersnow said:
    SeepingHole.jpg

I have to admit, that made me laugh.

Of course he has to appear. I KNEW IT.
  7. gooner

Linebattle tomorrow!!! Also chase will be leading the invasion event.
  8. gooner

Anyways about election and crap, training tomorrow!
  9. gooner

Epicrules said:
    Eww, not Vaegisk mountain pass? You're a disgrace to full-invasioners everywhere!

Haha, that map is great.
  10. gooner

♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

Good luck!!!!

EDIT: Their uniforms are sick!!!
  11. gooner

Coconut said:
    Yeah we got wrecked that map is soo hard to defend

Indeed, we'll try out better map next week.
  12. gooner

Hugonaut said:
    The 29th is a lead contributor to the "chem trail" conspiracy and altered the weather to make the FKI TS flood. In response we got to spend more time with the FKI.

Haha heard of that chemtrail conspiracy before... if it's true, scary ****.
  13. gooner

Fun training as always! Also saw some great leading skills by our NCO applicants!
Back
Top Bottom