Search results for query: *

1. emilor

SP Fantasy [WB][ASoIaF] A Time For Wolves-New thread

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck.
  2. emilor

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

I guess we both commited our daily dose of blasthemy ,but I cant help but ask for help.
    So I crafted these items:Hand of Glory ,Training Dummy ,Shrunken Head ,Bezoar amulet ,Legion Drum ,Philosopher Stone ,Plagued artillery ,Evil Eye ,Chains of Mephistopheles(Oh ,whatever) ,Ouija board ,Pandoras Box ,Skin Poppet ,Black Ring.But I still just get the stat change and a whole army of triple headed dogs (Tehee ,now im unbeatable)
  3. emilor

Ok ,final question I swear ,the 13 items are crafted from the necronomicon right?
  4. emilor

You need to be a lich to enter? Now my question is how you become a lich ,im sorry if im bothering you too much ,I tried searching the threads ,couldnt find anything.
  5. emilor

I cant figure out how to get into the underworld ,I have gotten all Fortunados stat boosts ,I have taken the staff from the Lamia and I have the Infinity Stone (Or whatever it is called) ,pls help.
  6. emilor

MP Apocalypse [WB] ZOMBIEEE (Invasion) We Need Your Advice

This mod is so unrealistic ,the cops are not fat enough.
    PS:BEST MOD EVER!
  7. emilor

SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Once you have finished singelplayer ,are you gonna move onto multiplayer ,or are you gonna leave it at single player?
  8. emilor

SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Could you give Narva and any other baltic towns/castels/villages to the Aliied or make them a faction?
  9. emilor

Is this going to be a multiplayer or singelplayer oriented mod?
    If its multiplayer ,so totaly gonna creat a Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian regiment.
  10. emilor

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Hope to see this mod soon ,just finished the first book.
  11. emilor

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Indeed he did ,he ordered all who were found with those executed.
  12. emilor

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Are you going to add the Girandoni Air Rifle?
    I know they were quite rare ,but it would be a nice addon to Austria.
  13. emilor

MP Apocalypse "ZombieMod"

This looks awesome ,good luck!
  14. emilor

B Modern [W] Spanish Civil War (*We need codder and gun modeller*)

Nice Idea ,hope this mod doesent die ,but that tends to happen to ww2 or in this case Pre-World War 2.
  15. emilor

[USA] The 82nd Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment [Recruiting]

Nice to hear from you so soon ,will definately try to be the best marksman I can.

Regards
    Pvt.Hans
  16. emilor

[USA] The 82nd Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment [Recruiting]

In Game Name:Hans
    Desired Company(you can choose both):Well ,I think skirmish would be my thing ,since I am a pretty good maksman
    Reason for joining Well ,this seems like a nice regiment to be in.

Edit:I also wanna kill some rebs
Back
Top Bottom