Search results for query: *

1. Division B - Week 9 Fixtures | Deadline: 10/01/2012

Thnak you all clans, was great matchs, it is a shame... like i have said a Lust, many members didnt want play warband. neither we wont play Nations Cup, but well... i wish lucky all clans.

See you!
  2. Salt mine

and how many give me each slave?

I know tha i must pay my guards
  3. Salt mine

Idibil said:
    salary guards.

what do you mean?
  4. Salt mine

I had 4 guards and 4 slaves, but the slaves didnt give me any money... why?
  5. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

I dont know if it is a bug. but a daughter I dont found him, Lords say that she are in "Cirrin Ceaster" but she has disappeared
  6. Performance Issues and their Possible Causes

My pc

I5-2500K
    4GB RAM
    HD5850...

Grafics I have in high, the battle size a 250, but I in una battle with... uhm... 120, the FPS down a 10... It is normal?
  7. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

Idibil said:
    javelin in your hand? it is right, it has differents colours.

Hahaha. I am idiot
  8. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

Adorno said:
    What's wrong with the textures in that picture? Looks fine to me.

Javelin

9. Honor

Wich it is the fuction of honor?
  10. BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

Adorno said:
    Can you show a screenshot? I believe all weapon textures look fine for me.

Sorry to late...

mb2lj.jpg
  11. Tell me

b00227783 said:
    I've said it since the beginning of the beta, Archers are always going to be the best class because master your shooting and manaul block and you'll be able to kill anyone. Yes, the projectiles are 100% accurate and long range, but that's not the problem. It's the fact archers shoot so fast and have so much ammo. 13-14 arrows(or w/e it is) breaks your shield. What about the 45~ others? It's different to be so skilled in melee, there is lots of factors to consider. When shooting, it's just: What way are they moving, and how far away are they.

Then... it is a coincidence that the majority of clans would be based on range class?

I dont know, but it would be awesome out own Competitive Mod, if all clans want  we can make it a standard of warband.
  12. Tell me

Arch3r said:
    They did make some awkward choices to be fair. Vaegir archers get the scimitar, one of the best mêlée weapons, for free. Vaegir spearmen get the spiked club, one of the worst mêlée weapons as default and have to pay 1/5th of their starting money for a scimitar. If when playing with Vaegirs scimitar dropping for infantry to trade for a shield gets standard, surely something is wrong..

And vaeguir archers with war bows, they can kill 2-3 arrows like siege crossbow... i dont know... but range class are OP tha other classes.
  13. Tell me

spainer said:
    Archer when I wanted to say "archer" I wanted to say "range" that is archer or xbowmen

Always I have said, we MUST our own  competition mod. A mod where we balance some aspects the game (although if we can make within mod, it would be great)

For example, I would like to play with Khergits, but now they are unplayable. I think that Rhodok and nord havent cavalry but in multiplayer they have that class. I am saying to make playable and balanced the khergits.

The problem of the archers are

1º They can carry 60 arrows, That allow shot too far, and some arrows hits. The archer with less arrows, they would assure the shoot

2º They are only class that  NEED the zoom.

3º They with shield are like infantry, they have too skill

4º They can carry heavy armour, in some factions in first round, a infatry and cavalry CANT start default weapons, but the archers...

They ARE SUPER-ARCHERS. xD

BTW, I am ranger class. Some limit it is difficult to make I know, but I say :razz:

Is it prohibited speak about this issue?

XD
  14. [ENL] Livestreams and Recordings |

Maynd said:
    Sorry for missing the streaming, also I wanna personally apologize to LIXH and PE for not covering their league game and not giving the community the opportunity to see that great match.

Dont worry, you have real life. I think that few games do livestream or highlights exept in Pro Series.

15. Division B - Week 6 Fixtures | Deadline: 20/12/2011

Nice match PE, your  new players and you have improved too. Anyway vendetta, although it is a close map it is a map that allow camp.

See you Teblar :wink:
  16. [ENL] Livestreams and Recordings |

Lust cant livestream PEvsLIXH the match will be 18:00 GTM if somebody can do it.
  17. [ENL] Livestreams and Recordings |

ThunderonCZ said:
    Czech language have many vulgary words. Really good for flaming. :grin:

Like the Spanish ^^ xD
  18. [ENL] Livestreams and Recordings |

Who will record or livestream PE vs LIXH?

thanks
  19. Tell me

I think that anybody read me... I guess that my english should damage your eyes xD
  20. Tell me

Archer when I wanted to say "archer" I wanted to say "range" that is archer or xbowmen

Always I have said, we MUST our own  competition mod. A mod where we balance some aspects the game (although if we can make within mod, it would be great)

For example, I would like to play with Khergits, but now they are unplayable. I think that Rhodok and nord havent cavalry but in multiplayer they have that class. I am saying to make playable and balanced the khergits.

The problem of the archers are

1º They can carry 60 arrows, That allow shot too far, and some arrows hits. The archer with less arrows, they would assure the shoot

2º They are only class that  NEED the zoom.

3º They with shield are like infantry, they have too skill

4º They can carry heavy armour, in some factions in first round, a infatry and cavalry CANT start default weapons, but the archers...

They ARE SUPER-ARCHERS. xD

BTW, I am ranger class. Some limit it is difficult to make I know, but I say :razz:

Back
Top Bottom