Search results

1. N0ught

SOLVED: Bugslaying: Errors That Crash The Game But Do Not Show In Compile?

Well, this is for my mod for M&B 1.011, but most of that all still applies. CTD's are a big problem indeed, if you don't know exactly what you did since the crash started happening. The model i posted in this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,375579.0.html This model. and...
  2. N0ught

Model Crashing The Game At Arena

Could anybody tell me why this model is crashing the game in the arena? http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=04378890185504350049 I have helms with more polys that work fine, so its not that. :?
  3. N0ught

Solved, mostly. It wasnt a module system error, it was two 3d models i had added.
  4. N0ught

Starting new log file. Module_name =  Calradia Setting Map Min X =  -105.000000 Setting Map Max X =  105.000000 Setting Map Min Y =  -105.000000 Setting Map Max Y =  105.000000 Num Hints =  15 Setting Time Multiplier =  0.250000 Setting Seeing Range Multiplier =  6.500000...
  5. N0ught

Specifically that's the issue I am having right now - the game crashes during combat, and especially at arena, even though everything compiles fine. There can only be a certain number of things that could cause this. But I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, and what the...
  6. N0ught

Module System Objects: Is There a Limit in module_game_menus.py?

To specify, the issue I am having is: my game seems to crash the same way it does when i reach the item limit, if i add any more menus to "module_game_menus.py".  So I'm worried I may have hit a limit on menus... :?:
  7. N0ught

Warband Refined & Enhanced Compiler Kit (v1.0.0 @ Mar 01, 2015)

I apologize if this has been asked anywhere else, but will this compiler work with M&B 1.011 as well? :mrgreen:
  8. N0ught

Module System Objects: Is There a Limit in module_game_menus.py?

So I am well aware of the Item Limit in the M&B 1.011 module system... But my question is: since all the files contain objects, is there a limit to the number of menus you can have in module_game_menus.py?
  9. N0ught

Coding Issue; Makes No Sense; Losing Mind A Little Bit...

Also, if I add one or two apostrophes instead of text, it tells me there is an unexpected end of line in the file. on loading the game, and crashes... :?
  10. N0ught

Coding Issue; Makes No Sense; Losing Mind A Little Bit...

Alright so can someone PLEASE tell me why changing the following causes the arena to crash? Original Code:   ("action_corpsewife2_step",0,   ".\ ^^Perform the ritual of The Silent Step?\ ^^Ingredients: Woolen Hose, Blue Hose.",   "none",   [ ],     [      ...
  11. N0ught

Checking the logic of a Module System file?

Alright so I cannot figure out why my game_menus.py file is causing the game to crash - I have a backup file from not long ago, and everything works fine with it, but the only real difference is more lines of text. I don't see any commas out of place. So I have two questions: 1: Is there a...
  12. N0ught

NORM: A Serial Killer RPG - Updated 02/18/2018

New version uploaded, and description updated! Feedback most welcome. :mrgreen:
  13. N0ught

Questline: Mephistopheles & The Plague

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ~ 8 ~ THE BLACK DEATH...
  14. N0ught

Fairy-kin - Invigorated by wood and other racial bonuses

SILVER WEAKNESS TRIGGERS ~Items~ Silver Bezoar Amulet Black Ring Slayer's Amulet Alchemist's Thrust Alchemist's Riposte Alchemist's Parry Wolfsbane Alpha Wolfsbane Beta Wolfsbane Omega Silver Spectacles 'NA CL AG' Maxwell's Silver Hammer Bloodletter Slayer's Silver-tipped Darts ~Troops~...
  15. N0ught

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Yeah I have to fix a few things to "force-add" some units to the party. This is a bug for now.
  16. N0ught

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

IF you do choose to cure your Vampire/Werewolf status: * You must first recruit the Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula and Lamia/find the Hunter's Night and recruit Crossbones, or you will be unable to complete the Relicmaster rewards.
  17. N0ught

Face Code Question! (M&B 1.011)

Ditto, TLD Team! :D
  18. N0ught

CANT Promotion for summoner necromancer

You have to be level 14.
  19. N0ught

Interesting, I am actually adding Archaeologist as a character creation choice on Solid and Shade, very soon... And at this point, I may be the only one left. Ah, meta necromancy.
  20. N0ught

Looks like that is just for Warband - I should have specified M&B 1.011 - any idea how to accomplish this in old M&B? I did check header_operations and didn't see anything, which is why I posted.