Search results

1. Alyss

European Nations League

Yeah more than 100 years ago. How are they linked today? Do they speak the same language ? At this point let’s just have Austria Hungary Germany Poland Alliances because of WW2.
  2. Alyss

European Nations League

I mean, Serbia isn't culturally linked to Russia. You do have the same flag colors but hey, many countries have red white, and blue. Alliances need some kind of logic, aka same language (BeNe Austria&Switzerland, UK, France&Luxembourg for example) Also, Russia doesn't need an alliance with...
  3. Alyss

European Nations League

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  4. Alyss

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Tbh the bannerlord lore doesn't make much sense compared to warbands. Warband factions were mostly inspired by cultures from the same era, while BL has like 9 centuries of culture in the same era. I know most people like having the roman empire and Norman knights in the same game but it feels...
  5. Alyss

Surely the blue barbarians and the green barbarians are more unique ^^. Banning Khergits was necessary because of a terrible balance after full release. This game is an EA so forcing class limits rn will only make the final result worse than what TW is planning to do.
  6. Alyss

Not really no. Swadia had arguably the best cav, rhodoks the worst cav (so they can't play the same way), nords is an inf juggernaut, while vaegir relied on its powerful archers. Plus I'm not sure how you can say factions feel unique in bannerlord when the only tourney forces class limits.
  7. Alyss

1.5.3 More RNG less skill

So decent that they were banned from comp scene.
  8. Alyss

I'm tired 90+ ping

None of you ever witness your ping triple so please stop complaining. Passing from 2 to 6 is infuriating
  9. Alyss

European Nations League

Langelau is actually an old player as well. He was in LCDH if I'm not mistaken
  10. Alyss

Can you lift the ban from my account?

if you get banned on a game where most teamkillers are still allowed to play it means you 100% deserve to be permaban.
  11. Alyss

European Nations League

Vatican Team will make sure to punish you for this heresy
  12. Alyss

European Nations League

NA is simply too strong for EU, that's why ENL was created.
  13. Alyss

European Nations League

gg Poland (since NA won't play Poland can reach the finals)
  14. Alyss

[ECS4] Team Rosters

there is no divisioooon
  15. Alyss

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

this was actually funny compared to his usual trolling ^^
  16. Alyss

[ECS 4] Streams and VoDs

Snusgang vs BT and OIDA vs BASH
  17. Alyss

How do I enjoy an SP campaign?

Mods will literally give you the ability to start as a lord if you find the early game boring. And the most important part: mods will have a mid-game and end game unlike native SP
  18. Alyss

How do I enjoy an SP campaign?

I mean just check Kingdom of Arda and the progress they make compared to taleworlds. Competent people will release quality soon. I am pretty sure we will get overhaul mods in like 4 months and then it's going to be better and better.