Search results

1. fluorite orchid

SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

You can find Verlorne and Ceynas in the siege of Mystmyre, Verlorne appear in the dungeon of Nordenfjoror(in the main quest) at the first time, the kohorad in the desert, the Emnior in the jungle. These are all 4 good sons of Iemasior You mentioned that an evil line for conquer of Ragnvald, I...
  2. fluorite orchid

I found a sword name of Primordial from somebody's grave, it seem to this place will be forgotten easily and forever since I take out this legendary sword, there is nothing(story or events) happen and not any robbers or protector around here. If Chinese modders create this place, most of them...
  3. fluorite orchid

Yeah, I found many of interesting spots on the map by cheatmenu, and thank for your introduction of these sons although parts of them had shown in the text.
  4. fluorite orchid

I want to know 5 sons of Iemasior are real gods? or just some of powerful man? Their real figure is really huge or just like mortals tall in ancient time? And I can't found the fog of war in the cheat menu after I had switched on the cheat mode in the configuration of M&B launch engine?
  5. fluorite orchid

standalone game? Such a ambitious idea ...
  6. fluorite orchid

Eventually, I had downloaded this mod this morning, I found there is a war mist in the map even can't cancel it by the cheat, maybe it will add more entertainment or mystery to the players? And I'm glad to see there are more special spots on the map, which really can cheer up our players:smile...
  7. fluorite orchid

Your concepts is so similar with mine and it maybe will come ture, so I needn't spend extra time to state my opinion. :party:
  8. fluorite orchid

:shifty: You are so ambitious.. Nevertheless, I suppose this idea is not difficult to realize: We can imitate the quest of Crimea of Fire and Sword,and set several of quests just like siege city, eliminate the reinforcements that despatched by the enemy, some of necessary and dynamic dialogs...
  9. fluorite orchid

Perisno Perisno Perisno Mod Bug Reports Smth

I found there is small propability make perisno break down when I do business with the merchant. :meh:
  10. fluorite orchid

I found an inaccuracy in the lore of the Aginnum Republic: Trade flourished within the [empire], especially upon conquering a new dominion. It has not yet become the empire in this period. The elder in many village(Such as Castulo, Segovia) is become to the craftman or blacksmith etc. The...
  11. fluorite orchid

I ready to search for the Nervous Man for Baron Torben's quest today, soon after that, I saw this strange sth that like the Nervous Man but actually was not. At first, I considered this one maybe just a trick that pretend to become the Nervous Man or a scarecrow, but I'm clear that just a tomb...
  12. fluorite orchid

WB WikiNox RPG

Expect your English Wiki :o, it's really a unique explorative MOD, I'm sure. I'm a non-English-speaking country man as well as only can read dialogue slowly :|, it's not an enjoyable experience for story, but English version MOD easier than French version indeed. I also like 1429 HYW made by...
  13. fluorite orchid

WB WikiNox RPG

Thanks for your reply :iamamoron:, I will have a new adventure life in this wonderful mod! :twisted:
  14. fluorite orchid

WB WikiNox RPG

Could you tell me what is the name about this mod, I was attracted in this topic because the "RPG" in this subject,  :shifty:and I just translate this topic through google translation and realize it's look interesting. I wish to get the link about this mod :P Thanks a lot for your help! :wink:
  15. fluorite orchid

OK,I' got it, thanks for your reply. :P Another question, how many chests in this world, and where they locate in? The player who in China maybe hard to find all them without any clue.
  16. fluorite orchid

At first, thanks your efforts for this mod again. :lol: I'm ever asked a translation permission for this mod in MODDB website and I have some translation problem and others now. What's the true meaning about "myre" of "Mystmyre"? :?: Could I translate Mystmyre into "Mist city"? And could you...
  17. fluorite orchid

Are the Venetor Empire and Randor kingdom is perisno kingdom?

Oh,I think The invaders is the Hakkon Empire,not pendor.although I hope that is Pendor :iamamoron:
  18. fluorite orchid

Yes,But I prefer think his words is ture,I hope the the drunk guy own a quest in the future :fruity: Otherwise,What is the connection between the Randor and the Falki? :?:
  19. fluorite orchid

The history of perisno empire seem to ambiguity? :?: :?: And the Venetor is the first great power to inhabit Perisno,and I hear the Randor king say that his kingdom might was feared by everyone in Perisno. Even the elves showed respect for them. It show The two kingdoms once inhabit most regions...
  20. fluorite orchid

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

oh,The number of Prophesy of Pendor's player in china was amazing,since 2010 years,many chinese player already like Prophesy of Pendor. but there are only a few hundred perisno's player in china, with the chinese perisno translated release recently,the perisno's player in china are already...