Search results

1. Bjorn The Hound

Unsolved Test Clan

Summary: I am a vassal of Khuzait. They declared war upon Test Clan whose leader is Emperor of Western Empire . The banner of Test Clan is not something I have seen before. I loaded older save and Khuzait declared war upon Western Empire this time so my problem is solved but I wanted to let you...
  2. Bjorn The Hound

Bunları biliyor muydunuz?

Dün gece bu videoya denk geldim ve içerisinde benim hiç bilmediğim belki sizin de bilmediğiniz ve oyunun bize direkt açıklamadığı bazı özellikleri gördüm ve paylaşmak istedim. 1) Oyun içerisinde B tuşuna basarak sancağınızı tekrar değiştirmek. Tahmin ediyorum ki bunu çoğunuz biliyordunuz...
  3. Bjorn The Hound

Commanding by mouse in singleplayer

This comment from new pinging system suggestion thread made me think of this new idea. Of course, it should be optional. It is like this: When you open this menu, your mouse buttons will be linked to this menu. Scrolling down or up by your mouse will change the selection, right click will...
  4. Bjorn The Hound

Can't rebel diplomacy litdum v.3

I am playing the mod diplomacy litdum v.3. I have a problem which is Sultan Hakim is giving me all the fief I want so I can't rebel and start my kingdom. My relation with him is 86. Is there a way to solve this or my only choice is conquering castles until he won't give me the fief I want.
  5. Bjorn The Hound

Starting as a vassal or a king.

Sometimes in WB, early gameplay is boring and struggling to me which is leveling up your charecter, finding companions, opening up enterprises etc. In some modes and in custom charecter creation mod, you can start as a vassal or even a king. Ofcourse when we play Bannerlord for the first time...
  6. Bjorn The Hound

Diplomacy mod suggestions

So I played lots of hours in diplomacy mod. I am looking for a new mod but the problem is when I found one, it does not have the features of diplomacy. I want a new mod to play with all the features of diplomacy in it, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  7. Bjorn The Hound

A point about archery

In history archers use their right side of the bow for reloading which is faster but bad for aiming. I am not so sure about western archery but I know tihs is a fact for eastern archery. I am 99% sure that TW knows this but they did not use it. Why? Note: For those who complains about...
  8. Bjorn The Hound

Reemerging Factions

If this is posted before, I am sorry. I couldn't find it. So as we all know in warband, once a faction eliminated there is no chance they are coming back. In bannerlord, can there be a feature like when you eliminated one faction but you rule poorly in terms of politic and some lord might...
  9. Bjorn The Hound

the lord keep the land while turning?

when I was playing warband today, I turned a lord in to my kingdom from rodoks. suddenly, two of the rodoks cities became my kindom's land. the lord kept his fiefs while turning or is this a bug?
  10. Bjorn The Hound

AI commanders

Cem Çimenbiçer said "Until now, we mainly worked on the tactics of formations and armies" in the last dev blog. I only played warband so far. at the hardest difficulty when you have fully upgraded your units, you will never be defeated to AI commanders unless their armies 3 or 4 times bigger...
  11. Bjorn The Hound

song achivements in bannerlord?

what i am talking about is that in history lots of songs made after heros, wars etc. so in bannerlord isn't that good idea songs about your charecter when you win outnumbered battle or dueling someone or help farmers, citizens when the odds are against you. when you achive it you go a tavern and...