Search results

1. Hans 77

The Average Bannerlord Solo Queue Skirmish Experience

>Hey, I finally got into a match, nice! >Round 1 begins >Teammate goes cav, rides straight into enemy spawn, gets instantly killed >The teammate ragequits >It's now 6v5, we get stomped >Enter round 2 >Another teammate goes cav, rides straight into enemy spawn, gets instantly killed >The...
  2. Hans 77

Is Armor Still Locked Behind Clan Tier?

I haven't played singleplayer in a while because it's been kind of depressing. I just saw we had a big update (1.5.2), but nowhere in the patch notes does it say anything about removing armor from its arbitrary clan tier paywall. Is armor locked behind clan tier still a thing? Or can I now...
  3. Hans 77

Why does Menavlion/Glaive not glance while other 2H do?

With the recent updates, I've noticed weapons like the voulge are much more balanced now; its chain attack has been slowed down and its speed has been nerfed. It also glances much more than it used to. For instance, if a voulge-wielder and their target are face-hugging, it almost certainly will...
  4. Hans 77

Weird Skirmish Question Please Advise

Before a Skirmish match begins, there is an audio clip that plays a brief faction-specific inspirational speech. Does anyone have a link to, or know where I can find all the audio clips? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  5. Hans 77

Keep Getting Logged Out Please Advise

I'm surprised this issue isn't getting more attention, because many of the people I play with are experiencing the same issue. The problem is exactly what it sounds like; I keep getting logged out as soon as I enter the lobby, and in the rare instances where I get into a match, I get logged out...
  6. Hans 77

Question About Crush Through

"Two-handed weapons can now crush through a block on overswing attacks" So, now I can take out my hammer as Battanian Savage, hold s key, spam overheads, and cruise to 100 kills on TDM while playing on auto-pilot, right? P.S. -does this crush through work with just the hammers? Or is all...
  7. Hans 77

Easy Solution to Improve Melee Combat post-1.5 patch

Rumor has it v1.5 will nerf kicking and its ease-of-use (which, after witnessing the recent RM vs. Unknown match, I feel is perfectly justified). This brings up concerns about melee devolving into a slow-paced, never-ending, hit-block slugfest which no one would find enjoyable. In view of...
  8. Hans 77

Bannerlord Duels: Predictions vs. Reality

The inspiration for this post came from my preconceived notions of what dueling in Bannerlord would be (thanks to pre-alpha/alpha feedback and footage and my own experience playing the beta) and the delicious irony of what dueling turned out to be in the game's current form. I would like to...
  9. Hans 77

Unsolved Weird Sound Issue Please Help

It's complicated, and I'm going to try and articulate this as best as possible. Recently, I've been experiencing no "peripheral sound" in Warband -through both my headset and speakers (I tried them both). Meaning, if I'm looking straight at something or someone, I can hear them (their swings...
  10. Hans 77

Menavlion Needs A Buff

In multiplayer, no matter which game mode -be it Skirmish, Siege, Captain, or TDM, there is always one particular weapon which consistently under-performs: The Menavlion. Whenever I see a player select the menavlion as their weapon, I feel bad for them, because I know they will soon be...
  11. Hans 77

Empire Tournaments Should Take Place In Colosseum

Instead of these smaller venues, the tournaments should take place in a large Colosseum -at least for tournaments at the "capitals" of the Empire factions. Imagine the roar of the huge raucous crowd when the team melee fight opens up the games. Then, in the Primus -the main event, the final...
  12. Hans 77

Accurate Weapon Length Not Represented?

I apologize in advance if this issue has already been brought up, but I can't find it anywhere. It feels like universally, all the weapons are shorter than they appear. Meaning that their in-game models are not an accurate representation of their actual length. It feels like you have to...
  13. Hans 77

Faction Snowballing: An Autopsy

Yeah, it's bad and it's killing the sp experience. I've played a decent number of hours in sp, and apparently some of you have played for much longer, so please add your inputs in. The purpose of this post is to try and diagnose the cause of this terminal, game-breaking bug. To me, it's being...
  14. Hans 77

In Defense Of The Class System

This is an unpopular opinion, and please understand I've been quite critical of Bannerlord's combat and functionality throughout the beta, but there's something I'd like to point out. [This pertains primarily to Skirmish Mode, not so much for TDM, Captain, or Siege] Ok, in Warband, in Battle...
  15. Hans 77

NEED HELP: Campaign Map Camera Tilt/Camera Rotation

So I'm playing singleplayer, and I think the campaign map is really really beautiful. I zoom in extremely close on one of the lakes because I think the water looks spectacular. Well, I guess I zoomed in too close because it made the camera angle go top-down -like looking straight down on top of...
  16. Hans 77

Holidays and Festivals in Bannerlord?

We don't exactly know what types of gameplay features will be present when singleplayer drops, aside from what we saw in the very brief videos from Gamescom. I was wondering, what if there were Holidays and festivals that took place during different times on the game's calendar? I'm not...