Search results

1. Xardob

General Talk Game I

Hello everyone. I think we could use a place for general talk, public announcements and maybe even some trash talking. So, to open things up, I'd like to announce that Russia is open for business, trades, information, agreements, gossip and offers of surrender. Good luck and watch your backs...
  2. Xardob

I think I'd rather have random nations as well. 1)Germany 2)England 3)France Actually, just don't give me Turkey and I'm happy.
  3. Xardob

Diplomacy in the Quarantine

We need seven players for the standard game. I don't know if that site supports any of the variants.
  4. Xardob

Diplomacy in the Quarantine

I'd love to play. The last game I tried to host here didn't go well, so I hope we can get this off the ground. I never used this platform, however. How does it work? Does it need a dedicate game master? Or does it handle everything without needing a human overseeing it? And 24h turns might be...
  5. Xardob

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Well, it seems not even Bannerlord release in the middle of a word wide quarantine is enough to revive this place. 😢
  6. Xardob

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Alive? Yes. In the mood for another WW game? Heh, maybe. But since I'm here, happy new year, everyone.
  7. Xardob

Metal, metal, metal

Hansi is a god. Anything he's on is pure gold.
  8. Xardob

Witcher netflix series

I liked most of it. It could be better, but overall a solid show, and faithful enough adaptation from the books. The monster were gorgeous (except for one) and the cast was stellar and pretty much everyone nailed their characters, though I'm still a bit upset that Triss wasn't a redhead (at...
  9. Xardob

SPEEDWOLF™ - Brainstorming & Sign-up

Yep, new job. Maybe after a couple months back to work in a regular fashion, I'll start craving another game of WW.
  10. Xardob

Dude, I have to move soon as well and I'm really not looking forward to do it. And the most complicated thing I have to take is my PC. If I had to move an entire studio, I'd probably be crying in a corner somewhere.
  11. Xardob

There was once a time when this could happen. Nowadays I think I'd be able to handle 3 at most.  :iamamoron:
  12. Xardob

Metal, metal, metal

New Atlantean Kodex song from their upcoming album. I was sure this album was going to be a disappointment because surely they couldn't match The White Goddess. Well based on this song, there's nothing to worry about. These guys can do nothing wrong. Is it September yet?At least I have the...
  13. Xardob

[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

:lol: I practically confessed after Dago's lynch and still survived the night. I think the only thing I left out was the nom, nom, nom. Luckily Dago self voted and it wasn't as satisfying, or I would do it.
  14. Xardob

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/ivGmFAe7KUsK Wolves night discussion, if anyone is interested.
  15. Xardob

It's always more satisfying to win over you when you're alive to fight back.  :iamamoron: Though I never suspected you weren't innocent. You did a very good job wolf hunting this time. You were also correct about that big post of mine on day two being weird, it was purposely so. I was extremely...
  16. Xardob

Soot, the biggest problem with this setup I think is that the game would have worked much better with a couple more players, as you originally intended. As it was, it seems the setup had a few too many ideas for its size, making some ideas not pan out the way you intended. In hindsight, I'd do...
  17. Xardob

Well, yes, but let's not ruin any pending surprises.  :wink:
  18. Xardob

You're saying you're a wolf then?  :iamamoron:
  19. Xardob

Not that it really matters, the game was over anyway.
  20. Xardob

Yeah. If I knew it was that easy, I'd have voted him days ago.