Search results

1. Phaiak

German Translation / Offizielle deutsche Übersetzung (Released)

Lieber Testpionier, vielen Dank für die Hinweise. Ich habe die Fehler soeben behoben, so dass die Berichtigung ab der Version 2.052 im Spiel sein sollte. Beste Grüße Edit: Fehler vom Update 13.06.19 behoben
  2. Phaiak

Every lord of every faction is hostile to me

Update: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382741.msg9094418.html#msg9094418
  3. Phaiak

Please Help New Bug Cant Solve

Update: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382741.msg9094418.html#msg9094418
  4. Phaiak

I got cucked

See here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382741.msg9094418.html#msg9094418
  5. Phaiak

I have a terrible bug!

The 2.049 update is now rolled back and Steam should revert your game to 2.048 again. You should now be able to play the game again without any issues. If you have saved a game in 2.049 it may be corrupted and should not be used anymore. We will create a new secure update asap. We haven't been...
  6. Phaiak

I have a terrible bug!

Thanks for the feedback. We are really sorry about the bug. We will try to solve the problem as soon as possible. Please try to make a copy of your save games before overriding them in V 2.049. We will keep you updated.
  7. Phaiak

Laut Publisher soll das Update nächste Woche auf GOG erscheinen.
  8. Phaiak

Willkommen im Forum! Im Normalfall landet der Patch mit einigen Tagen Verzögerung auch bei GOG. Ich frage mal nach und gebe Rückmeldung.
  9. Phaiak

Offizielle Viking Conquest Übersetzung veröffentlicht

Edith: Das Update ist jetzt für alle raus Liebe deutschsprachige Mount & Blade Community, besser spät als nie! Aufgrund des anhaltenden Interesses haben wir uns an eine deutsche Übersetzung gemacht und sind nun endlich fertig. In den kommenden Tagen läuft eine offene Beta und wir würden uns...
  10. Phaiak

English: This thread is just about the German localization of VC, which is getting tested via Steam Beta now. Update: Die Übersetzung ist nun raus aus der Beta und damit für alle veröffentlicht. Liebe deutschsprachige Viking Conquest Spieler, aufgrund des anhaltenden Interesses haben wir uns...
  11. Phaiak

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

That is pretty much it. Let me elaborate a bit further on the "on-rails travel" on rt_bridge: it is just a "bait" for the AI. As soon as they touch the bait (rt_bridge) they will be transformed into a party that can perform free travel on the sea. So the AI expects it to be a "on-rails travel"...
  12. Phaiak

Dev Blog 07/09/17

Is there a ghost sitting at the end of the table?
  13. Phaiak

Lands changing culture over time?

Ah... that was the last question with the annoying microphone, right?
  14. Phaiak

Parting Ways!

Best luck Frank, thanks for all you help in Viking Conquest!
  15. Phaiak

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

What Liwi said. Additionally: - "They (TW) will not voice-act the majority of the dialogues." - "(TW) is now a studio of 70 people" - He claims that each faction is using very different tactics on the battlefield - You can enable auto-block in SP
  16. Phaiak

When is mount and blade gonna be on sale?

Now on steam. Have fun!
  17. Phaiak

Some Observations and Questions About the Dog Companion

As far as I can remember I only enabled the grey dog for taming.
  18. Phaiak

Sea Combat Still Broken

Hi Tripnip14, thanks for the report! Could you please tell us the version number of VC you are currently playing?