Search results

1. lcmiracle

A lot of fix, but where is the stuff for 40 dollars we pay?

It's disappointing, I'll say that these ********* here deserve nothing when they demand nothing. But again, what can you expect from a bunch of irresponsible consumers who refuse to hold the devs to account. You have my pitchfork.
  2. lcmiracle

PETITION FOR TALEWORLDS TO LET US MARRY THE EMPRESS RHAGAEA

Age is never a problem if you want it hard enough. You have my pitchfork.
  3. lcmiracle

What do you guys think about that characters are able to walk/run while attacking on foot?

What do you mean? I was certain I could move my character and attack at the same time before 1.0.6. Haven't played for a while.
  4. lcmiracle

Arrow realism

There are lamellar armors in the game for Empire. Not quite the iconic Loric Segmentata but nevertheless were made of overlapping metal plates. Somehow they've got about the same armor values as the best imperial mail. Would really like to see actually segmentata though. Also IMO we should...
  5. lcmiracle

Simulated battles outweigh the need to play them yourself? WHY?

Didn't autoresolve against looters result in no death on the attackers? That was the only way for me to finish the train soldiers for village quest. IMO if the looters all use blunt weapon and whatnot and can only wound, I'd have found every battle against looters early game. However, somehow...
  6. lcmiracle

What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

Please cheapen the less expensive items Also, 365-day years
  7. lcmiracle

Hideouts are fine!

Yeah, the mechanics is unintuitive, and unfun, and also very not fine.
  8. lcmiracle

Any info on the kids?

Well when I play crusader king, I don't have to deal with time advance until I made all of my decisions and press enter turn. This game is not crusader king. It's not design for you to be a disembodied consciousness floating in the air controlling everything. This is you roaming around doing...
  9. lcmiracle

It has not been 8 years...

Let's see... I've pay my money for the game?! Try to care about your money, man. Or your parents, doesn't matter, it's money, it matters. And I see Early-Access as "oh ****, our studio has not had a major release since the Viking Conquest expansion 6 years ago. We better release something." And...
  10. lcmiracle

Any info on the kids?

How about that? Well I am in total disagreement with you too! It's certainly not for me, and never had been. This "feature" was never asked for in a franchise that featured the play character going around doing whatever the player wants. Not raising a family, not dynasty succession, not this 84...
  11. lcmiracle

Any info on the kids?

Yes. How about that? You can be a king by collecting a banner, how's that for a lot of work. **** excuses. What does attaining godhood entail in this game I wonder? Find a whooping 3 banners!? OMG I am in utter shock.
  12. lcmiracle

It has not been 8 years...

OP said "not been 8 years" Guess what, no excuse, 8 years.
  13. lcmiracle

Is there any way to make the "banner on friendly troops" smaller or maybe change it to something less intrusive?

I for one would like bannermen to come back, and all armor and shield have areas where coat of arms as displayed. There should also be recolorable areas on clothing (which they do, btw), that should, in combination, allow one to tell friend from foe. I guess Khuzait will be the hardest, and I...
  14. lcmiracle

Hideouts are impossible

I've only had problem with one hideout map where there are two camps on different hills. I'm almost certain they are the forest bandit maps. I had to charge up a hill, which exposes me to their arrows, and there will be 10+ on the first hill, and I lost most of my elite infantry right there...
  15. lcmiracle

Armor Should Be Much Cheaper, Upgrading Should Be Much More Expensive

After some thought I do believe that the cost of basic armor are way too high. A proper helmet and good padded armor is what saved player character from constant setback early game - the crucial period when a new player decide if the game is fun or not. If they can't get access to proper gears...
  16. lcmiracle

Names for Imperial Troops and Horse Archers I Guess

Well in warband I prefer crossbow because they have a far lower firing rate while have about 2-3 fewer ammo than archers. I found I could keep up the range pressure in sieges better with crossbows then with bow & arrow. But I do find it better to use archers in open battle precisely because...
  17. lcmiracle

Can't have a child - Liena bug

Bastards are illegitimate though. I wonder if when you had to be "succeeded" by your bastard child, said child had to forego all clan possessions and start anew.
  18. lcmiracle

Names for Imperial Troops and Horse Archers I Guess

Well maybe some people just don't like xbow and want a line of bowmen. If I pick empire troops I use them for maximum versatility. Can agree with the name business though.
  19. lcmiracle

Couched lance tips?

I could do it in 1.03 and 04, though I haven't tried in 05. I play exclusively in first person view (yes, I exist), and it felt to me the control had been mostly the same. At times though it seems it must be the tip of the lance to contact the enemy for it to count as a hit. I thought it silly...