Search results for query: *

1. Rokker

Need some clarification on entering serial keys

I recently got a new computer and moved m&b warband onto it via usb. Obvoislt it asked me for keys when I stated it up, so I went into regedit and looked for them. Under mount and blade keys was a key code, and under mount and blade warband keys was the long activation code. neither one worked...
  2. Rokker

Launch exe deleted by antivirus

It's as the subject says, I suspect Avast antivirus has deleted or quarantined my launch exe and now I can no longer use that or its shortcut to play the game. My problem is that I do not play on steam so I cannot verify the integrity of the game files to get the exe back, and on top of that I...
  3. Rokker

War Thunder, Update 1.97: Swedish Tanks

first post in a while, fresh from the cdk or whatever its called
    https://imgur.com/a/onEpq
    some very exiting and interesting things in there 
  4. Rokker

the b5n2 is one of the best torpedo bombers, those Japanese torpedoes are super hard to drown. You can drop them from 300m going at normal flying speed and they still wont detonate. The swordfish is a real seat clench-er, but in any other plane you need to be practically stalling to drop those ****ty British torpedoes.
  5. Rokker

This game is so infuriating.

with your steppe bandit problem, you need to put your troops on a hill and spam the "stand closer" command, then as they start changing, ride out on your horse so hey go for you, but swerve of to the side before you get lanced. they will lose all there speed turning to follow you. Then you just ride back to your troops checking their seed as you you go and they wont have the momentum to do any real harm. Wile your murder ball deals with the lancers you can chase down any archers.

For getting captured, just don't take unnecessary risks, be careful in bandit county, and pay off bandits if your caught. Sea raiders can't be bout off so watch them carefully.

For ai problems, the siege tower one and tournaments seem pretty un-consequential but the ladder one, yeah that's the downside with ladders. you can make them overnight but it takes a bigger toll on life, I don't see a problem with that.

I don't see why a lack of updates is such a big deal on such an old game, what were you expecting? Most people who still regularly play this one only do it for their favorite mods anyway.

As for your difficulty curve problems, I cant understand what your getting at. Press Q for a list of your quests, you can zoom to the locations of the quests by clicking on the area's name.

Waband is basically M&B except more polished. Many of your gripes here would carry over their. However, I think your problem is that your simply new to the game and are making just generally new player mistakes that everyone else made. You just need to learn what your doing wrong, and how you can maximize your army effectiveness and I think you'll lose may of these problems.
  6. Rokker

Sir Prince said:
    You probably have the instructor on, it helps keep you from actually crashing into the ground sometimes.
    No, that just stops you from banking your wings if you get to close to the ground, I suppose it would help you set up for that situation though. I saw a P-51 do it today, right down a street in Berlin, I thought the lag was playing tricks on me.
  7. Rokker

Got the hydroplane as my free plane, could not be happier with it.I love anything that has to do with the battle of the Atlantic, and I now have a rare and unique plane no one else can get. It doesn't have a cockpit though which really sucks.
  8. Rokker

BR updates, F-84 now the same BR as the Fw 190 A-5/U2
    http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/187567-battle-ratings-for-aircrafts-in-arcade-battles/
  9. Rokker

I was pleasantly surprised by mozdok, everyone was looking forward to poland and just kind of forgot about it. Nice large map, open but with enough low hills around to take advantage of as you see fit. 
  10. Rokker

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Epicrules said:
    Oh god, did the blood get in to the water supply? I ended up with a Vampire fortress that way once. :lol:
    Oh no, one of the weasels knocked a dwarf in the water, I had to drain it to get the body out.
  11. Rokker

I was not expecting to use the shark pit so soon. One has a baby, this is going to get awkward.
    Update- I screwed up. At least a fourth of my fort has come into contact with a wereweasel. But hey they strangled the baroness witch is nice.
  12. Rokker

a wereweasel just mauled a bunch of my dwarfs outside of the fortress, should I be concerned of them turning into were beasts as well?
  13. Rokker

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Its just the same five or so very vocal people, the hundreds of others watching this board understand. What you've done yourself so far is amazing, it would even be amazing for a full team of people. 
  14. Rokker

I've finally caught a shark, going to make a pit for him and throw some elves down there.
  15. Rokker

I can't take this game seriously right now, the hit detection is the horrible. Unless of course were talking about 7.7mm's witch are shearing wings off better than the 20mm's are on my 190's. (got five kills one round, and I only shot 20mm's at one plane) Fire is a joke, I had a game in the typhoon were I was set on fire twice and just circled the forward air field until a corsair came by to sort out the two planes on my tail so I could land. The devs are claiming there will be good hit detection in that patch, we'll see  :???:
  16. Rokker

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Do you all really need to bump this twice a day? If there's news Grandmaster will post it.
  17. Rokker

terror of the sky in a swordfish, two kills both of them were players. Its fun to fly the swordfish, especially torpedo runs. Once those destroyers opean up on you it turns into a really tense game of drop now or try to get a little closer.
  18. Rokker

Wellenbrecher said:
    In that case you're the type of person that's wrong with the game.
    you could do worse than taking a ground attacker into a low tier battle to kill some tanks and get some lions, if I wanted to be whats wrong with this game there are far larger problems I could be exploiting than flying a plane that's faster than its competitors.
  19. Rokker

Wellenbrecher said:
    So it's a worse version of a Beaufighter you have to pay for with real money? :razz:
    the havoc is a worse beaufighter, but it gets in matches full of biplanes. Had a few matches in it, its fun and makes a decent amount of lions.
Back
Top Bottom