Search results for query: *

1. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Bumps, Happy new year lol. Have no fear the EPI is alive and well.
  2. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Spatulot said:
    Congratz to Ghostpig for winning our impromptu melee tournament!
    damn, i missed that.  Gratz to Ghostpig
  3. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Great linebattle last night. I had fun
  4. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

A little late for it, but congratz guys!
  5. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Danke. Linebattle tonight, lets have some fun.
  6. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

dWYZDKF.png

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
    1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
    1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=10pt]Promotional Video:

Major Gunny, Commanding   
    1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
    1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Credits; Heinrich and Walko
  7. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

It appears a big storm blew away our command tent. Korporal Fuzzydude located it and it was swiftly brought back. Were back up and running.
  8. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Nice work. You guys were looking good on Friday.
  9. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Now we just need it copied and transferred over to the fse site.
  10. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

How'd you guys like that realism event. I sadly missed out, i was looking forward to seeing all the PA guys in the event.
  11. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Nice screenshots heinrich. Looks like it was a good event.
  12. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Seeing the lack of attention there is to this thread, I thought I'd pop back in and bump it. Sadly we had a low turnout on Friday,might a been related to 9/11. Did anyone else have lower turnouts this weekend?
  13. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Good job today guys! Thanks for coming out to the exams and training. Hope you learned something and had fun!
  14. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Commander Millander said:

Nice Find! Thats deffinatly bumb worthy
  15. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Bumpity Bump, Check out www.1stepi.com and http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11436.0

That was a pretty fun linebattle yesterday. The infantry had some great fights, shooting, and glory. The lith went with the GV Jeagers as skirms and brought hell to the enemy! I was going to take screenshots of it, maybe next time.
  16. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Congrats on korpral. And here's a thread bump. Go EPI!!
Back
Top Bottom