Search results for query: *

1. ShotGlockMF

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Not 100% this is a bug, but I have 9 relation with Noldor and they are still red. Whenever they come up to me, however, they just say "Oh I didn't recognize you" so I keep getting stopped by Noldor all the time. Is there a certain threshold above 0 relations you need to hit so that they're not red?
  2. ShotGlockMF

Forgot to mention I changed it back.

Ah. I screwed something up in simple_triggers.txt. My bad. All fixed now. Sorry for wasting your time.
  3. ShotGlockMF

Not 100% if this is due to PoP 3.6, as I edited the conversations.txt to stop companions from leaving.

Anyway, I get an error that says Sorry - just talking to myself (ERROR - NPC trying to rejoin party).

Other people have had this on vanilla and other mods as well so I thought I would post it to see if anyone else gets it.

Also, it's when the companion is (I assume) coming back from training troops. I also had a weird thing where I was talking to myself saying *character name* is currently unmanaged. Who should manage it? The options are both my character.
  4. ShotGlockMF

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Hm. I might have found a bug. I get an error whenever my companion Lethaldrian tries to come back to the party after training my knighthood troops.

The error is something to the effect of Sorry - just talking to myself (ERROR - trigged by an NPC to join party)

Yup. Caused by this. Edited it back to 1025 and it's fine, he joined back up no problem.
  5. ShotGlockMF

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Hey, Anddyi, thanks for taking the time to post that for everyone. I had it work for me (Saved the game just before a member defected, kept reloading and having them leave, changed the value you told us to and it never even came up again) however now Kaverra has decided to leave, even when I try to persuade her not to.

So, do I change all 1025 values to 31, or just the first one I come across? That's the one I changed.
  6. ShotGlockMF

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I was wondering, is this up-to-date?
    http://popmod.wetpaint.com/page/The+Companion+Bubble
    What I'm aiming for is all the unique lords to have their unique troops (Barclay etc.) and a stable companion party.

I saw in a thread on the front page about companion lords and their unique troops and saw that in 3.6 3 new companions got their unique household troops.

7. ShotGlockMF

Projectile speed.

Thanks a lot! Gonna try this out now!

Sorry, Azrooh, which file is this in?
  8. ShotGlockMF

Projectile speed.

I've been spending the last 15 minutes using search but so far no luck. Is there anyway to change a projectiles speed? Also, how can one change the arrow from it's sloppy texture to it's actual item texture (when notched/in quiver)? Is it also possible to get rid of motion blur from weapons when...
  9. ShotGlockMF

78 arrows and only 20 damage all together or 20 damage per shot? If the latter that sounds like a bug. If former you may want to look at a new career because archery isn't for you :razz:. But yeah I like the difficulty of the bandits. What difficulty % do you play around?

Also the some mobs are much harder than mystmountain. Snake cult, heretics, adventure companies, unique spawns, noldor all have much, much better unique troops (troops that are from their own faction/allegiance/whatever, not the fodder).
  10. ShotGlockMF

Warband tutorial

Fantastic videos. Will definitely be watching for more from you guys.

Not really. Real tutorial videos would be good.
  11. ShotGlockMF

It should be fine, since even when you're king you can offer your vassalage to another king using your minister.
  12. ShotGlockMF

Yeah I thought so. Guess I'll leave Empire 'till last and just war with them to keep their territories down so I have some infantry. Found some errant knights. Helped them in a battle. Didn't get any relation boost =(.
  13. ShotGlockMF

I helped the Empire take out D'shar and took out most of the Sarleons then took out the rest and declared my independence. So more lords, eh? Alright I'll do that. Also my party size is around 380-400 right now, at day 1,100. I can support lots of troops, I have a massive income, I've had my stuff for a while and got full improvements. Right now got 40 knights and 60 silvermist rangers. Should I continue recruiting empire as my base infantry or just go for Pendor troops?
  14. ShotGlockMF

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lithuex/screenshots/?tab=&showdate=1&filter=app_48700

Steam community link. The main thing is if I have enough lords for my fiefs or enough fiefs for my lords. I can post what lords have what if that helps.
  15. ShotGlockMF

So...I'm kind of stuck here. I've got a few lords and a few fiefs under my control as Pendor, but I don't really know what to do. I need more military strength to take more castles, and I don't know if I should try and risk a castle siege or get more lords. I'm not sure what's usual in terms of fief distribution among lords. I've got some screenshots of my character and kingdom/map of kingdom if anyone could give some advice here. First time I've declared indepence so I'm scared in my castle =(.

16. ShotGlockMF

Yeah they do spawn for the player. I've had my silvermist rangers spawning and I've gotten a few knights of the griffin in my castle.
  17. ShotGlockMF

Having an order of Eventide in, say, Sarleon will spawn a few of them in the GARRISON every now and then, same with every place that has a knighthood order.
  18. ShotGlockMF

Yeah but if you have a knighthood order in a castle/town they will periodically spawn their knights. Plus I'm going to get dawn troops as well as Griffon, just 'cuz I can :razz:.
  19. ShotGlockMF

Oh really? Hm, I might have to check them out. I have all of the castles near Sarleon and was thinking of turning them into honor troop-over-time places, so every 2 weeks or whenever they spawn I go and get some free honor troops. I'll see if I can get relations higher with them, anyone know how other than helping them in fights?
  20. ShotGlockMF

"You must own Valonbray to found a chapter of this Order. Knights of the Dawn are trained from Pendor Knights."
    From the wiki: http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_the_Dawn
    Already upgraded Griffons 4 times and they're really damn good.
Back
Top Bottom