Search results for query: *

1. Wild Bill Kelso

this made me coming back to the game

Pretty much anything from the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack works well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqP35FjbWE
  2. Wild Bill Kelso

TBD- To Be Decided

just uninstalled warband.. games be messing up my life so I go to shut them down... 
  3. Wild Bill Kelso

Samurai Clan Recruiting Closed

Rhade said:
    What if I'm a ninja? Can I still join?

Rhade, Ninja and samurai are mortal enemies!  Conner Maclead accidently stumbled into that universe and got to watch it all unfold.
  4. Wild Bill Kelso

TBD- To Be Decided

You, good sirs, are my new heroes :grin:
  5. Wild Bill Kelso

A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Hawke the Assassin said:
    MadocComadrin said:
    Wild Bill Kelso said:
    oh .. I had the honour of fighting along side the one and only Gabeed tonight :eek:
    Apparently, he's not the "one and only" anymore, as there is a "Gabeed_II" running about!  :shock:
    I believe that is the real one

Yes this is who I was fighting with.  he was decked out in proper HOBOKNIGHT attire, had the same face and fought as Gabeed does.  It was him or it was a very clever impostor.
  6. Wild Bill Kelso

Gaunt said:
    I saw he was on but couldn't find which server, where did you see him?

ack.. it was either POM or PTK.. can't remember which one I was on.
  7. Wild Bill Kelso

AWdeV said:
    I'm fairly sure that's not even an actual fail-safe. It's more prominent in men yes, but not limited to them. Regardless, she's a pretty girl and both the voices she used were damn good.

/intrude.

I believe what you have failed to realize is:

austin.jpg

next question is... would you ... you know... ahem.. next topic!

oh .. I had the honour of fighting along side the one and only Gabeed tonight :eek:
  8. Wild Bill Kelso

Native Compatible Role Play server to be aired soon, info inside!

Hey.. if the mod delivers as promised then who really gives a rats ass about the "attitude" of the developers?  I know I won't!
  9. Wild Bill Kelso

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Orion said:
    If BkS banned just for being annoying, I would've been banned from the server & their vent within 10 minutes of first joining. No jokes. :lol:

I would ban you simply based on the fugly.
  10. Wild Bill Kelso

cheapskate!

Archevious said:
    Puppy said:

But now I'm not playing warband! D:

And who needs money when you have friends who don't play anymore and you take their account? :wink:
  11. Wild Bill Kelso

Huzzah for the littleguy (and I don't mean the warband player, though I could)!

only relevant if you live in Canada and/or were aware of the little fiasco and subsequent public outrage about usage based billing that was supposed to take effect next month.

Thank you for the feedback you provided on January 31, 2011.

You shared the following feedback with us:  I have been a ******* customer for a number of years an currently carry my cable, internet and telephone with your company. Until recently I have been very satisfied with the service I have received. However, your recent decision related to bandwidth caps has made me consider switching all services to one of your competitors. I am sure the voice of one customer isn't considered to be very significant in the long run, however, I imagine that there are many other customers who share my sentiments and that number will most likely increase in the future.

We have retired our usage based billing and we are not moving forward with it at this time.  We are going to be further discussing this with our customers and we will be sure to keep everyone updated.  Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and please include all previous correspondence in your reply.

I am sure the tide of negativity was overwhelming, plus the fact that the convervatives realised that this would be the one and only issue that would bring out the under 25's in droves come the next election.

12. Wild Bill Kelso

Team Canada Nations Cup 2011

I won't be trying out  (as mentioned above) but let me know if you need warm bodies to practice against.
  13. Wild Bill Kelso

Team Canada Nations Cup 2011

Good luck and give'em hell boys! ( I too am from Canada but will not be playing)
  14. Wild Bill Kelso

Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

Still waiting for Team John  :grin: (seeing how there are so many Johns in this guild). I would gladly be join with such a group (entirely for fun of course) for those of us  that use this great name.
  15. Wild Bill Kelso

Rhade.. you keep forgetting the golden rule of modern society:

polisci-1.gif
  16. Wild Bill Kelso

Though I do enjoy playing on the new server, I find doing so to be an exercise in self-humiliation.
  17. Wild Bill Kelso

Rhade said:
    BkS_Central server is officially up.

Tired of the admins with power trips? Come play with us and have a good time.

I look forward to dieing repeatedly on your new server!
  18. Wild Bill Kelso

oh gawd the Black Eyed Peas are horrible!
  19. Wild Bill Kelso

Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

So here is where the other Johns are hiding..
  20. Wild Bill Kelso

HOBO's, I have found the ultimate cavalry force that will allow the HOBOKNIGHTS to rule all of Calradia

BEHOLD:

McCavalry!
    McCav.jpg
Back
Top Bottom