Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Freeze in battle, then error when trying to send crash report

Sure thing!

Summary: Random freezes while in battle.
    How to Reproduce: I can't induce the freeze myself so I'm not sure exactly what triggers it. I've had it in sieges, with looters and raiders, with lords. Holding different weapons with different armor and both on and off horses.
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Nil
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    I don't have anything at the moment but I will record a video next time I play to see if I can get it happening.
    Version:
    e1.0.5 (it has been happening in previous versions as well)

Computer Specs
    Windows 10 Pro (10.0.18363)
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    RAM: 2 x G Skill F4-3600C16-16GTZNC (32GB total memory)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB
  2. In Progress game crashes when i hit resume game?

A solution I found in another thread that works for me is to delete the file that has 'tmp' in the file name from the saves directory. Normally this is in your 'Documents' folder on Windows.
  3. In Progress CRITICAL ISSUE - The game doesn't start.

This works for me. My save file is called Barr, and I had a 4KB file called bar.tmp.sav in this folder. Once removed, the game resumes as normal.
  4. Suggestions for improving my Gaming PC

It might be worth you popping over to the buildapc subreddit, lots of good info over there and people will be able to suggest particular parts to fit within your budget. Looking at this you'll be wanting a new CPU, which necessitates a new motherboard. You can stick with the same power supply and graphics card. Your RAM could be upgraded (recommended if you go with a Ryzen CPU), but you can stick with it for now if budget is an issue.
  5. In Progress game crashes when i hit resume game?

I'm also getting this now, a new development this morning after working fine last night. I rolled back to e1.0.0 but it still happens, so it's not a new bug introduced by e1.0.1.
  6. Need More Info BSOD in map mode after pressing ALT, memory_management

Per title, getting a BSOD after pressing alt in map mode, citing memory management. Not a hardware issue as I've not had the issue before. Drivers are up to date.
  7. In Progress Freeze in battle, then error when trying to send crash report

Bug Description: Game freeze when in battle. Then bug reporting errors out as it doesn't accept the connection. How Often The Bug Occurs: Has occurred twice in two different battles against looters. Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 3/4 hours playtime, day...
Back
Top Bottom