Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Mulitiple lighting/visual glitches on PS5

Summary: Sometimes when loading into a battle the lighting glitches and there is either way to much green, blue, purple, etc How to Reproduce: Load into battle on ps5. Have had this glitch on multiple save files Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  2. In Progress Crashes on ps5 every time I talk to the hermit

Thank you. Forwarded to the team!
    I think the save file was from a previous update and I was playing it on the newest update. Not sure if that could cause it or not
  3. In Progress Crashes on ps5 every time I talk to the hermit

We were not able to reproduce this issue on both live and the most recent internal version of the game on PS5.
    Are you crashing every time you clicked on hermit? Are you crashing just after clicking on the prompt? Or did you see dialogue options?
    Could you check if you have Rescue Family quest active while crashing?
    Do you have any other active quests?
    Also, do you have any heirs on that save?
    Are you a king or mercenary or vassal?
    Do you still crash on hermit when you try this on a new game?
    I was a vassal at the time and had kids but they were not 18 yet. I would enter the retreat and when i clicked on the hermit to talk to him it crashed multiple times. Only quest at the time was to defeat the empire. Never got the dialogue options because it would crash before that. I tried it on a brand new campaign with nothing and it did not crash
  4. In Progress Crashes on ps5 every time I talk to the hermit

Summary: Talk to hermit=instant crash How to Reproduce: Talk to hermit at retreat Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
Back
Top Bottom