mexxico
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About

• Hello. Will NPCs be able to take an initiative to interact with player? For example: initiate trading on their own. Have devs said anything about that or is it already implemented in some way? Thanks
    This might be a tough question but I feel like some people at TW just don't deserve the job. Do you feel the same?
    What do you think about the recent changes to the archers?
    The Sign of 33
    The Sign of 33
    Also I feel the need to see systems in place that detect teamhitters and auto-kicks them when they repeat it enough times. I encountered so many people since November (beta) who started to teamhit me or my troops, due to various reasons (splitting from the team and dying alone somewhere, after beating them in the previous match etc). If you could pass it along to whoever can take a look at it, It'ld be great.
    The Sign of 33
    The Sign of 33
    You should double as a community manager as well, to the degree that it won't affect your dev responsibilities, even now you're doing much better than the current CM.
    Have a great day. Good job!
    mexxico
    mexxico
    I am far to these issues. I focused on SP campaign and I cannot follow what is happening at mission or MP side. If you try to focus different areas you can be less successful at all.

Sorry I cannot help you about these. Thanks for your trust and please know that it is hard for Callum to know and follow all issues too. Our game is so complex for less number of CMs.
    Just want to say I love you, I appreciate your commmitment to the game, even if community is kinda agry with the actual result (including myself) I have been following you since release and I know you are working very hard, even on holidays, and offering a lot of transparency, I hope you have a wonderfull life, you deserve it.
    Hey Mexxico, have you looked a lot into systems theory stuff? Seems like you guys have setup a dynamic system and seems like systems theory would be a key area of that? Cheers
    Hello Mexxico, i'm sorry to be a little pain in the ass buuuuut, is there any news you can talk about the next update ?
    Rycon Caldestan
    Rycon Caldestan
    As always, thank you for your continued information!
    cyberonn
    cyberonn
    That is good news! Thanks for the info, I think this kind of informing should be made more openly. Right now only the people who knows where to look gets the important infos. We love you mexxico keep up the good work!
    Memoefe
    Memoefe
    Good news isn't about content we will get with this patch, it is you, or the team working on refactor, can finally move from that stuff to new stuff. Don't feel bad about the time you spend on refactor. Any one with emphaty doesn't mind either.
    May I know how long approximately will code refactor take in your opinion?
    GeluHUN
    4) Refactor should never be done this way! It should be small, localized changes made step-by-step over a long period of time during normal development and bugfixing. Indeed, a good programmer actually refactors the code when changing or adding something, but only that code, minimizing changes and thus bugs.

Take care and have fun! For most of us programming is a way of life, don't forget to enjoy it! :smile:
    Cri11e
    Cri11e
    God bless you Mexxico for being open, genuine and brave about your thoughts.
    I think the long-longterm of bannerlord is more important and the earlier the refractor was done the better.
    whentheragequithappens
    whentheragequithappens
    at least 1 week news is bad; well at least we know it now.
    I miss you very much. I never thought i would dream of mexico but now thats all i can do.

*eyes tear up*
    wendoll
    wendoll
    I would say a lot of the people coming down on taleworlds (including myself) are being hyperbolic. Trying to spark something in the upper echelons of the company. Ive been pretty critical of the game but honestly i love you guys and the games you make.

Sometimes its just fun to poke at the corporate side of the game :smile: we really do appreciate all the developers. I salute you
    VVyrd
    VVyrd
    I really wonder if a refactor was necessary. Specially large refactors are dreadful. Products have died because of them. My only hope is this refactor is more oriented towards making some modding aspects more accessible, as it's the only way we as customers will get any benefit out of it.
    wendoll
    wendoll
    @VVyrd it likely was if the plethora of bugs were from code redirecting to code in another programming language. I just wish it was finished already :sad:
    I would like to say that you are one of the most active devs on the forum. So thank you for keeping us informed, so that we have at least a little bit of info what is going on.
    mexxico
    mexxico
    Thank you:smile:
    Dacian
    I also would like to thank you, Mexxico for your activity here in the forums :smile:
    bigbalzzz
    bigbalzzz
    you are doing a great job brother you are the hidden gym on this forum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom