zedpaolo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About

• as a side note, would you share your favorite warband mods? It seems our tastes are similar :smile: Thanks for considering!
    zedpaolo
    zedpaolo
    they are TLD, Hispania 1200, AD1257
    shikaka
    shikaka
    THanks for this, really appreciated!
    Dear Zedpaolo,
    I really like Sparta, so I also ask here if it is intended that difficulty resets to "hard" in those mods. (combat AI hard, fastest animations)
    I cannot decide if this is intended. Before continueing with bughunting, I would like to ask if you did this with a script, or is this an error?
    Thanks!
    zedpaolo
    zedpaolo
    yes ,it is intentional. When you start a new game, the pop up that appairs when you do your first move on the map explains it.
    In Renaissance it only affects Ai behaviour, in Sparta also the player options
    shikaka
    shikaka
    Thanks for the info! I think I just have to "git gud" than :smile:
    zedpaolo
    zedpaolo
    Hi, thanks for the proposal but I basecally retired from modding.
    pan-boroda
    pan-boroda
    I see, my friend. very sorry
    Good day. Can I get your permission to use several icons on the global map and a number of scenes of Ottoman and Balkan villages for my mod? My mod is dedicated to the events of the late 15th century in Eastern Europe, but the Ottoman Empire, Ak-Koyunlu and Hungary were also added, and you cannot find better and more authentic scenes of Ottoman and Balkan cities and villages.
    Thank you in advance for your response.
    zedpaolo
    zedpaolo
    Sorry man, but the assets of my mods are not allowed to be used in other projects.
    Regards
    pan-boroda
    pan-boroda
    Accepted. thanks for the answer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom