TaleWorlds Forums

K700
2)Use Winmerge and compare Native Warband mbsrc.fx and WSE2 mbsrc.fx, see the differences and copy them to your module mbsrc.fx. Compile them and copy to your module folder.

3)Find all brf files with shaders in your module. Add this shaders to resource_shaders.py and compile. Copy core_shaders.brf to your module folder. Remove shaders from old brf.
gendarmes
thanks alot i will atempt to make it!
gendarmes
I dont understand how to add module brf to resouece_shaders.py...
K700
shader name, shader, shader with\without skin, flags, fallback
See how the standard shaders are added and make similar.
I can do it myself on order.
gendarmes
Can u do it for this mod cuz i curentlly study net development but don t have clue about python ,and shader compiling, ofcourse if u can do it fast if u have the time cuz i most likely wont be able to make it .. and without your wse2 i have only 20 fps in 200vs 200 but when i use wse2 i have 55/60 fps u have optimised the game engine very well good job 👍
K700
send me link to this mod
gendarmes
K700
I checked, shaders port not required. Open qing.brf and remove tex_mul_color_alpha_lance_banner shaders. It's unused.
gendarmes
it gives me Exeption Acess Violation
K700
send rgl_log.txt
gendarmes
if i delete the whole file qing.brf the game starts but maybe i delete something incorret?
gendarmes
Code:
01:26:53 - Loading module resource sailboat
01:26:53 - Loading module resource qing
01:26:53 - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x33594FFC)
01:26:53 - Dumping call stack...

01:26:53 - Closing log file...
gendarmes
i downloaded openBRF and deleted the shaders ..... sorry to bother u with stupid things :sad:
gendarmes
thank u again for ur help !!!
K700
gendarmes
Everything looks amazing and the mod plays well however in campaign map i cant move my mouse left past france what will be the cause of this?
K700
1)For module specific settings edit module_config_template.ini and put to your module folder. You must transfer the settings from the module.ini. They can usually be found by name. For example, you need to set the size of the global map in order to be able to move it correctly.
gendarmes
I made it thank u !
gendarmes
bro its me again..
gendarmes
Top Bottom