AVRC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About

• Hey AVRC, firstly, thanks for your hard work on this game. I really want to know when you guys are planning to release the Rank mode? if you can not tell me an exact day, could you tell me which month you guys are planning to release it? thanks!
    AVRC
    AVRC
    We don't have an exact date but most of it is completed.
    Second[2]
    Second[2]
    thanks for the reply! Just wondering would u guys release it before March or we have to wait a bit longer.
    Hey man, the MP side of this game is practically dead. I've tried finding a game but only 13 people were on. Something needs to be done asap. Better servers, VOIP, a server system which doesnt boot you out when the map is done. Anything......
    New mp modes, advanced customization, advanced mastery system..
    When? :ohdear:
    AVRC
    AVRC
    New MP modes are getting finalized, customization is in progress, advanced mastery system?
    dijiTurk
    dijiTurk
    Mastery system; abilities & units [with special equipments for each]. (This, mastery system, can be considered as a part of strong customization)
    What about this system :?:
    ^^
    I liked your old profile picture more. But the new one has a cute cat so I that's also okay.
    AVRC
    AVRC
    She is quite famous on our video conferences so I changed all my company related profile pics
    Rycon Caldestan
    Rycon Caldestan
    I had to do a double take this morning when reading your posts, ARVC, due to the change :wink:
    Happy looking kitty.
    We all love mexxico and his commitment and attitude, but I wanna give this man AVRC right here some mf'in props for just dropping information bombshells like it's nothin. This madman just straight up fixes something, pops on the forums, drops it in a random thread that maybe four people will see, and calls it a day without making a huge fuss.

Good job mate, love ya work, and I trust you can make this game amazing!
    theme song

A-V-R-C
    take me to the sea
    balancing M-P
    responding the saltY

you crushed through my armor
    you are like my father
    sometimes you buff the archer
    but you make my life warmer
    AVRC
    AVRC
    Saw this just now lol