Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

R1QxKQG.png

I assume that 0.2 means 20 % increase in charge damage ?

Adjusted the algorithm responsible for resizing the helmets to correctly fit the different head shapes, removing the bug that caused helmets to be too large.

Thank you! 😄😄😄

Nice, big one. And I thought I will spend this evening in the pub. Well, change of plans 🤷🏻‍♂️😄

Is there any chance of some new tavern scenes post launch? Or will this be left to modders? @Dejan
@MRay @Duh_TaleWorlds

One per culture seems....well..... just rather lacking. To put it mildly.

Don't know why but this is my pet issue in the game.... along with no weather. I guess I'm an atmosphere junkie.

Last edited:
Looks pretty nice. It's still missing peace time related activities that I'd love to have, but it's probably better that you're focusing on improving combat first.

I'd prefer to at least wait for you to implement the ability to attack specific formation before I come back to the game, but if people give positive reviews of this new pathing system, I'll give it a go.

Good stuff.
If you add siege weapon reticle please add an option to disable it.

As for banners. I find it a little odd that its nobles that are carrying them. I understand why you want to offer them to the player and player clan members, but I feel like AI lords should have a banner bearer with them rather than carrying it themselves? Noble doing the hard work is a bit odd imo.

Good stuff.
If you add siege weapon reticle please add an option to disable it.

As for banners. I find it a little odd that its nobles that are carrying them. I understand why you want to offer them to the player and player clan members, but I feel like AI lords should have a banner bearer with them rather than carrying it themselves? Noble doing the hard work is a bit odd imo.
Is it actually nobles carrying them? Or Is it that Heroes can equip them but in-battle they are carried by a banner bearer?

Back
Top Bottom