cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread

That's 10 pages on 132.
Yes. Bug reports. Good work.

I'm waiting to hear how cRPG fixes all these?

You're all over the place. Is cRPG fun or not?

Yes. Bug reports. Good work.

I'm waiting to hear how cRPG fixes all these?
Well cRPG has servers than can run 120 players while taleworlds has servers that can't run 2 players lmao.

At this point you are just here for the sake of arguing. Taleworlds should not be rewarded for modders' efforts.

So it was just the server issue holding you back from like bannerlord?

I'm glad we agree.
Well, when I play a multiplayer game I kinda like to be able to play in multiplayer.

Keep defending taleworlds, it's nice for them to have fanboys to defend them given that their community manager went into hiding after realizing he was not at all qualified for the job.

Well, when I play a multiplayer game I kinda like to be able to play in multiplayer.

Keep defending taleworlds, it's nice for them to have fanboys to defend them given that their community manager went into hiding after realizing he was not at all qualified for the job.
Yet you are so keen to play their products?

Oh with some bits and pieces changed for sure. But really you have shown you have little to no stomach. All your hatred for this game is just attention seeking.

Evertime you boot up cRPG you are crawling back to TW :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Oh with some bits and pieces changed for sure. But really you have shown you have little to no backbone. All your hatred for this game is just attention seeking.

As I said, Bannerlord is a game engine at this point. And it's a great game engine. Now it's up to the modders, who are qualified at making game design and playable gameplay to make an enjoyable experience, unlike taleworlds who have shown their lack of quality for it.
Only reason I play their product is because of mods, which shows how lacking the native experience is.

People acting like cRPG has suddenly revolutionised the game are hilarious. It's the same game with a few config changes and a new progression system.

It's 95% the same title you have been playing since the beta.
Axios on his way to explain how persistent progression vs non-persistent progression only accounts for 5% of bannerlord MP experience.

Class system is awful and people are willing to play cRPG which is barebones as it is just to get away from native and it shows.

Axios on his way to explain how persistent progression vs non-persistent progression only accounts for 5% of bannerlord MP experience.

Class system is awful and people are willing to play cRPG which is barebones as it is just to get away from native and it shows.
The core gameplay is identical. Yes it accounts for 5% (or less).

Yes one of the core elements of a game about medieval fighting (armor and weapons) accounts for less than 5% of the game.

It's like saying mordhau customization system accounts for almost nothing.

I want to know how you came to that 5%. Explain it all in detail.

People acting like cRPG has suddenly revolutionised the game are hilarious. It's the same game with a few config changes and a new progression system.

It's 95% the same title you have been playing since the
Axios you're the most delusional TW fan to ever breed in these forums, I'm 100% you spent like 1 hour in multiplayer, got multiple crashes and then came into this section just to rant when people start to actually enjoy the game and it wasn't thanks to Taleworlds lmfao

Oh with some bits and pieces changed for sure. But really you have shown you have little to no backbone. All your hatred for this game is just attention seeking.

N85FDeE.jpg

What's the core gameplay of Bannerlord? The 4 directions attack/block combat? It was the same concept in Warband and the two games feel very different. No matter how you look at it, the changes cRPG applies definitely account for more than a 5% of the mutliplayer experience.

I myself am not a big fan of some of the things cRPG introduces, I don't like how grindy it is, I think the new player experience is pretty miserable given how much of a disadvantage they have in terms of stats and equipment, and I question some of the balance decisions and how arbitrary many item stats are.

But the mod brings in some very welcome changes that definitely have a big impact in how the game feels, like how you can choose your own equipment and stats to build your character however you want, they've also changed how armor works (separated in body parts like in Warband) and reduced weapon damage in general, so armor makes a bigger difference. The latest update also significantly changed how crossbows function, because guess what, they have a dev team that is actually in touch with their community and actively working on improving the experience.

There's a reason pretty much everyone is playing cRPG over native multiplayer, and it's not just for the novelty of it.

Inappropriate language
So in Bannerlord you start as a peasent and then proceed to build your own character with your own customization needs regardless of the faction? Brother you're dumb as ****

Locking for time being so that few warnings and can be issued. When its opened again if this continues we will move from warnings to straight mutes.

Edit: There we go. Nonsense posts with insults, thread derailment, propaganda, trolling, off-topic flame-baiting messages have been deleted. Thread unlocked, please try to play nicely.

Last edited:
I have to say, the gameplay i've experienced in CRPG is very different to vanilla. Not at all the same. People are making their own classes based on ways they want to play, skirmishers, two handers, snb, xbow b@stards, cav flankers.
I've had moments where I follow a group of skirms, where I bait cav, where you're trying to get the top player down.
Clans are also much more active with them wearing same colors, coming up with synchronized builds and being very devastating in matches. I made a clan which is meant to counter them called "A Band of Looters" but I pretty much failed as there's only 3 of us in there.
The dynamics of the MP experience is different, and because it's going to be modded further its more fluid and allows for more emerging player habits and cultures.

Having said that, I now enjoy jumping back on vanilla MP because it's more straightforward and I've now grinded practice in crpg so much that I'm amazing at vanilla MP. Everyone using the same kit is also an interesting competition, while CRPG has some super thiccc builds, armor and weaps. It's a different kind of challenge and the murder melee that is all TDM games in vanilla is a unique type of fun. Also crpg don't have sieges atm.

Crpg changes the core experience a lot. I wouldn't say it invalidates vanilla though.
It's been an exceptionally diverse experience so far and adds a lot to the game.
Day one we had 60v60 peasants throwing rocks at each other from across a courtyard. You don't see that in vanilla xD

Does that mean TW should learn from it? Of course. Any successful modification to your game should be studied.

I have to say, the gameplay i've experienced in CRPG is very different to vanilla. Not at all the same. People are making their own classes based on ways they want to play, skirmishers, two handers, snb, xbow b@stards, cav flankers.
I've had moments where I follow a group of skirms, where I bait cav, where you're trying to get the top player down.
Clans are also much more active with them wearing same colors, coming up with synchronized builds and being very devastating in matches. I made a clan which is meant to counter them called "A Band of Looters" but I pretty much failed as there's only 3 of us in there.
The dynamics of the MP experience is different, and because it's going to be modded further its more fluid and allows for more emerging player habits and cultures.

Having said that, I now enjoy jumping back on vanilla MP because it's more straightforward and I've now grinded practice in crpg so much that I'm amazing at vanilla MP. Everyone using the same kit is also an interesting competition, while CRPG has some super thiccc builds, armor and weaps. It's a different kind of challenge and the murder melee that is all TDM games in vanilla is a unique type of fun. Also crpg don't have sieges atm.

Crpg changes the core experience a lot. I wouldn't say it invalidates vanilla though.
It's been an exceptionally diverse experience so far and adds a lot to the game.
Day one we had 60v60 peasants throwing rocks at each other from across a courtyard. You don't see that in vanilla xD

Does that mean TW should learn from it? Of course. Any successful modification to your game should be studied.
Yes, the variety of specialization is nice, you can make a lot of interesting builds with a system like this though it may have a steep learning curve for newer players.

Like you said, hopefully the devs learned something from this.

As a player who prefers small scale gameplay( like skirmish or groupfights) this mod is more casual oriented. If they made small servers 16 or 20 slots with balanced upkeep the mod would be 10/10. If they add siege that's cool too faster respawns. But to play 120 player battle? No thanks.
The only good thing about this mod is character customization. It has many flaws that other mods will better and empty this one like in Warband.

Back
Top Bottom