Bannerlord leaked for consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes because I just do not care about wanting mods to enjoy my game how is this difficult to understand
The bigger point is that PC makes things that are impossible on console, possible. Ergo, it is the superior platform, and if consoles weren't holding things back, games could be better.

How much you enjoy yourself on your console is completely irrelevant. I am very happy that you are having fun on your console, and that you are satisfied with what it offers. That's great. But if games were made for only PCs, they could be made better, and mods are just a small showcase of that simple fact.

The bigger point is that PC makes things that are impossible on console, possible. Ergo, it is the superior platform, and if consoles weren't holding things back, games could be better.

How much you enjoy yourself on your console is completely irrelevant. I am very happy that you are having fun on your console, and that you are satisfied with what it offers. That's great. But if games were made for only PCs, they could be made better, and mods are just a small showcase of that simple fact.
Again I think that is bs because it is all up to the Devs and publishers they can make the pc version better then the consoles and some games are so it's not because of console

am a PlayStation gamer myself
Me too!
i can finally play it after playing allot of warband.
Which part did you get to play?
i probably have a higher IQ than the most people here...
I see, a fellow Dunning–Kruger enthusiast, cheers ?
just cuz mommy and daddy gave you a bit more money to buy a gaming pc does not mean you are a higher person than console gamers kiddo.
Idduno, I built my PC for about the price of a ps4, then a gain though, not everyone can match my pc building abilities. It's so fantastic that I literally can't explain any of how I built either of the PCs I've made to play games. I don't even know what parts are in them or what they do! There's duck tape and cords from a dvd player in this one and I've been able to play Bannerlord on this for 2 years now!
You can argue all you want. That is not changing the fact that pc is always more versatile than consoles, always have more customization, always offering more when it comes to modding.
Okay but the PC is always getting full of disgusting videos and having viruses from disgusting videos websites so there's no room for games at all. Your MOVE Bjorn ?
Do people even use consoles anymore? I stopped playing consoles after ps2.
I have to play elden ring on something

:ROFLMAO: That is a good move. I accept the defeat.
As a gracious champion of psycho logical warfare I accept you surrender and will send you a playstation fiend request my handle is
-PvH6.png

and my Elden Ring character is
-PvH6.png

It is just a joke though, I'm not really into
-PvH6.png

But this one time in runescape in 2002
-PvH6.png

and then in animal crossing 3ds
-PvH6.png

but you could do that back then before society became so
-PvH6.png

remember yahoo groups?
-PvH6.png

Anyways gotta go, its time for a late night session on Animal Jam, gotta
-PvH6.png

Again I think that is bs because it is all up to the Devs and publishers they can make the pc version better then the consoles and some games are so it's not because of console
The PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 was miles better than the console version, especially the previous gen one. How well did that go for CDPR as far as PR goes?
Trying to make the game work on consoles was a big part of the reason why we got what we got.

Why is it so difficult for you to admit that consoles are holding games back, and decide to blame everything else for this, when the primary issue stares you right in the face?

this will never happen there will always be stupid kids buying these games regardless if it is on pc or console and there's loads of kids on pc too not just console i work in a gaming hall and the majority who play on pc are kids of like 10 years or less and more adults play on the consoles.
It always comes back to the consumer, if you can't understand or accept that too bad. If the customer will accept :poop: then the industry will sell :poop: if they won't then the industry will try harder.
so this whole pc master race bull**** is nonsense because consoles nowadays are just as powerful as a mid range maybe even high range pc's.
honestly ppl who have these pc master race mindset and think all console players are little dumb children are themselves pretty retarded.
Thanks for not reading what I wrote. :facepalm:
the problem with the gaming industry nowadays is not because of young consumers it is the fact that these publishers and developers at least most of them all think we are all little children.
Yes there are plenty of adults, like myself, who game. But there's a signification number of gamers who are children and teenagers. Idk why you're even trying to act like there aren't. :unsure:

I am pretty sure Dazubo looks better than ps4 port of bannerlord. I can't prove it though since it is not released.

Also bannerlord is a scam
-PvH6.png

Dazubo has better physics than what we have in bannerlord. and the game itself is like 600 kb.

Also, console peasants cant feel what is like to have 4800 fps.
-PvH6.png

for people that don't know what dazubo is

I'm just wondering if performance on PC will be worse than on consoles and tbf 120 player limit on PC is nothing to brag about when it was supposed to be much higher. I guess they already gave up when MP was in Beta and didn't even try to push the limit.

Fact is Devs are slaves to publishers nowadays because they push them to release unfinished games and this has nothing to do with consoles. The fact that cyberpunk released in a **** state is because it's been released to early there's only a hand full of dev teams and publishers who actually deliver quality for example the Devs of deep rock galactic are amazing just to name 1

I'm just wondering if performance on PC will be worse than on consoles
I don´t believe so but it´s depending on your PC of course. I´ve a pretty decent one and I´m playing Bannerlord in 4k 60FPS (sometimes drops to ~45fps for a short moment in huge battles when armies clash) with all settings on max.

I don´t think that Ps5/Xbox Series X will be able to do the same.

Will probably the same as for many other games on those consoles, two options:

4k 30FPS (at best)
Full HD 60 FPS (at best)

But overall the graphics will be slightly worse than on PC but still looking good of course. At least Bannerlord was developed on PC as the lead platform as far as I know.

I also don´t believe in mods on the consoles, as far as I know TW would be responsible for them (have to test them so they don´t "harm" the console and stuff like this), I don´t think TW would just do this for free. That´s why there are just a few consoles games that offers some mods.

Everything that needs scripting is also not possible as it seems on console, I´m not aware of console mod that uses scripting in any way.

But maybe there will be more DLC than on PC, TW could offer stuff like different skins as mini dlcs on console while PC players could just use a mod for stuff like this.

Overall, I see no way that the console version will be superior to the PC version in any way. Console versions can only be better than PC versions when they´re the lead platform and when they don´t offer any modding. And that´s very rare.

Last edited:
I don´t believe so but it´s depending on your PC of course. I´ve a pretty decent one and I´m playing Bannerlord in 4k 60FPS (sometimes drops to ~45fps for a short moment in huge battles when armies clash) with all settings on max.

I don´t think that Ps5/Xbox Series X will be able to do the same.
I'm referring to the stuttering problem that TW introduced with the latest patch and there's no hotfix in sight.

Also it's 2022, 60fps is console tier fps nowadays :wink:

Back
Top Bottom