So where is the Battle Mode server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Neptuno

Recruit
"Also lets not forget that this mode comes with 3 new maps, which have also seen small improvements with 1.7.2."

After latest update, I still only see deathmatch, siege & duel mode in custom servers. So where is the battle mode server? When will it be officially released anyway?

Last edited:
This is clearly the most important part of the patch, but we haven't played it yet, and the developers declined to answer questions like this

We aren't actually hosting any battle mode servers right now. The ones that are currently available are community hosted as part of the server files test.
Very sorry if I missed this in previous posts (new to forums, not to game) but are you guys planning on doing 1v1 battles the size of the current custom battles? Or multi-size for commanders? Again, apologies if I've missed deets on this somewhere, have seen it on other forums but no confirmation on here. Any insight would be fab ?

We aren't actually hosting any battle mode servers right now. The ones that are currently available are community hosted as part of the server files test.
Any plans to include a one round battle mode to matchmaking?

If skirmish mode continues to be unpopulated and battle mode continues to be populated doesn't it make sense to insert battle mode into the matchmaking system?

The worst part of battle mode is waiting for a new round after you die so doesn't it make sense to use a one round battle matchmaking format similar to fortnite (where if you die you simply quit the match and rejoin a new game quickly through matchmaking)?

I know this is a far off goal as the current population can fit into a single server and therefore the current multi-round system works better; but one day, when more people come to the game, having a 1 round battle design will help you retain more players by not having players wait for an entire match to end before being able to respawn and play again.

I know this a lot of work and you are trying to finish the game instead of adding new features but the large scale battles of the mount and blade series is something entirely unique to this franchise and I feel if you just focus on what this games does well and put a little effort in developing a proper matchmaking system that plays into this unique gameplay you will see the surge of players that you have been missing so far.

Please consider this implementation and thank you for your hard work.

Last edited:
Then how could i player it in EA you didn't get us the chance to host pravite server and may i ask when can i play official battle server

What we urgently need is a official battle server. For we EA&OC players, there's no way to play a EU&NA community-hosted server and have a good experience. It's not fair. And insofar as I can tell, every single EA player is murmuring about that. Plz don't let us down...
At least let us know the approximate time when the battle mode will be officially released.
@Callum @Dejan

What we urgently need is a official battle server. For we EA&OC players, there's no way to play a EU&NA community-hosted server and have a good experience. It's not fair. And insofar as I can tell, every single EA player is murmuring about that. Plz don't let us down...
At least let us know the approximate time when the battle mode will be officially released.
@Callum @Dejan
We're still working on the backend that will support continuous battle servers and will open them as soon as the work related to that is complete.

We're still working on the backend that will support continuous battle servers and will open them as soon as the work related to that is complete.
We have noticed Battle_CN server. Maybe just a test server. Anyway it's a good news for all EA players. Appreciate for your understanding and thanks for your reply and we will post our feedbacks in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom