Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

we are approaching just 1 content patch in 6 months, what ya guys expecting a miracle. I remember someone telling me TW puts out regular patches each month, wonder if they will speak up now. Q3 full release looks realistic, called it 5 months ago. But they might wait till Q4 just to say I am wrong saying Q3

You are all addicted to the game, the real enjoyment is the hopeposting we made along the way.
That said, I know for a fact that the next patch will come soon and will mostly bring the requested content we have been talking about.
And I don't know about you but 3 months between seems perfectly fine give the amount of content it brings, I would actually favor something like 6 months between patches but it is what it is.

You are all addicted to the game, the real enjoyment is the hopeposting we made along the way.
That said, I know for a fact that the next patch will come soon and will mostly bring the requested content we have been talking about.
And I don't know about you but 3 months between seems perfectly fine give the amount of content it brings, I would actually favor something like 6 months between patches but it is what it is.
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Q3 full release looks realistic, called it 5 months ago. But they might wait till Q4 just to say I am wrong saying Q3
That so called "new feature" was already in M&B Warband, 11 years old game. Taleworlds still doing the same thing: saying these kind of "features" as new, even though they were already inside the game they released 11 year ago. Also I'm pretty sure that the game won't relased until 2023, if you think what Taleworlds said about "relase date" during these 10 years of development its pretty clear that they're going to miss that 2022 target, again.
This was 9 months ago. It depends of what you and what TW thinks of full release. For players; bug/performance fixes, new content+features (Warband features?) visual improvements etc. could pass/count as full release. For TW; " just finish what we wrote about in that "future plans" post and release it, modders will handle the rest anyway" is the very definition of full release. You know, Vision™

Last edited:
For TW; " just finish what we wrote about in that "future plans" post and release it, modders will handle the rest anyway" is the very definition of full release.
I´m not expecting anymore than what TW has "announced" in their so called roadmap since early 2021, as if TW would go the extra mile.

But TW won´t be able to add the missing stuff from their "roadmap" in 2022, it´s "too much" (pathetic to write it this way) missing right now. They may be able to add one "major" feature (claimants as an example) in each update. And they need 3+ months for a major update. It´s impossible for TW. And as always they´ll of course break other stuff with new updates, at least we can count on that tradition.

I´m not expecting anymore than what TW has "announced" in their so called roadmap since early 2021, as if TW would go the extra mile.

But TW won´t be able to add the missing stuff from their "roadmap" in 2022, it´s "too much" (pathetic to write it this way) missing right now. They may be able to add one "major" feature (claimants as an example) in each update. And they need 3+ months for a major update. It´s impossible for TW. And as always they´ll of course break other stuff with new updates, at least we can count on that tradition.
Don't forget about endless national holidays too...

Inappropriate behavior
Don't forget about endless national holidays too...
The national holiday is a complete exaggeration. We have a total of 5 or 6 holidays in a year, and we take a maximum of one week off during these holidays. Our last holiday was Ramadan Feast and we had a holiday for 5 days because it was combined with the weekend holiday. Taleworlds abuses these holidays a lot and takes a maximum of days off. Employees in Turkey often cannot even take a weekend break. In short, this is just an excuse. Taleworlds is using all vacation rights it can. Under the normal conditions of our country, no one has the opportunity to take such a vacation. < snip >

Last edited by a moderator:
The national holiday is a complete exaggeration. We have a total of 5 or 6 holidays in a year, and we take a maximum of one week off during these holidays. Our last holiday was Ramadan Feast and we had a holiday for 5 days because it was combined with the weekend holiday. Taleworlds abuses these holidays a lot and takes a maximum of days off. Employees in Turkey often cannot even take a weekend break. In short, this is just an excuse. Taleworlds is using all vacation rights it can. Under the normal conditions of our country, no one has the opportunity to take such a vacation. < snip >
Savage

As a customer, this is obviously pretty frustrating, but from a career/working perspective, it's actually pretty cool that a business would do this for their staff. I mean, I wish my employer fed me a billion vacation days per year, so if this is true then I can't even hate on the Taleworlds devs. Just keep soaking up that vacation time boys, and enjoy your endless summer!

Back
Top Bottom