Unable to strike the horse while the rider holds his shield up

Users who are viewing this thread

I often try to hit the mount of a cavalryman just to have the strike hit the shield of the rider when the strike was nowhere near the rider/shield.

Please reduce the shield coverage area of the rider(relative to the coverage of the mount and not himself) so that others may target the mount easier.

The whole shield covering more than the visual thing is very wrong for multiplayer, where a skilled player should be able to use visuals to hit a shielded person.
For example when I am shooting my arrows on walking infantry, I aim carefully try to hit their little feet peeking under the shield, but it never works with those long shields. Can only hit their feet if they have those round shields.
Same goes for their head peeking on top of shield, I shoot directly at it, but arrow hits shield when it shouldnt have.

The whole shield covering more than the visual thing is very wrong for multiplayer, where a skilled player should be able to use visuals to hit a shielded person.
For example when I am shooting my arrows on walking infantry, I aim carefully try to hit their little feet peeking under the shield, but it never works with those long shields. Can only hit their feet if they have those round shields.
Same goes for their head peeking on top of shield, I shoot directly at it, but arrow hits shield when it shouldnt have.
This was done on purpose iirc, Nin3 reacted on one of my topics about this sometime. cba searching for it

I agree with this. I have had this happen a few times where the shield blocked the horse from taking damage in a location I think it shouldn't have.

Back
Top Bottom