Removal of death and snowflakization of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Taleworlds seems to have a history of implementing design features that no one wants, no one asked for, and no one likes.

-Block delay

-Crush through

-A rigid, inflexible class system

-An unproven multi-life game mode specifically designed to replace Warband's classic Battle

Removing death count from the scoreboard is just the latest questionable decision they've made. We can only speculate what their next bold -but assuredly unexpected, idea will be.
sums it up well

I would argue that K/D isn't representative of your skill, for example if you play something like infantry and have a low K/D and on contrary as cav you can have a pretty good K/D and yet you can still lose match after match because you're not killing the key players, just the trash ones. However, you know what would be representative of your skill? Your rank in ranked matchmaking.
Your rank would roughly be your (wr-0.5)*games, except that with mm your matches difficulty would dynamically change, which means that even without rmm winrate would represent your skill level. Also k/d or ka/d stats correlate with your wr, maybe with different correlation coefficients for different classes, since for cav and archers it's more linear, while inf player usually affects his winning probability in other ways. It means that your death count also represents your skill level, with !=1 accuracy, but still. Mvp count thing is just nice to have, why would you hide it from players

If, for some unknown reason you do not want people to see the number of their deaths add this with a separate setting - whoever wants to will turn it on. But in general this is a very strange decision to remove death count.

Can you explain why do you need deaths and loses logically? Right now your argument is pure emotions, but can you just sit down, breathe for a while to calm down and then calmly state the reasons you want the deaths in the game?
You act like this change was just announced yesterday and hasnt been around for 3 months giving people plenty of time to formulate opinions and consider their arguments regarding the issue

Taleworlds seems to have a history of implementing design features that no one wants, no one asked for, and no one likes.

-Block delay

-Crush through

-A rigid, inflexible class system

-An unproven multi-life game mode specifically designed to replace Warband's classic Battle

Removing death count from the scoreboard is just the latest questionable decision they've made. We can only speculate what their next bold -but assuredly unexpected, idea will be.
Taleworlds only needed to copy warband and add pretty graphics sigh ?
Waiting for modders to make something decent so I can finally enjoy bannerlord mp.

Let us see
unknown.png

(Post v 1.5)

Last edited:
Let us see
unknown.png

(Post v 1.5)
Do they just have one person working on communication with us? Is there no other person that could have let us know that there was only 1 server in NA running for captain and skirmish for a week? Why is siege still crashing every other match?

I love the fact that a guy ranting over stats in a freaking computer game is talking about snowflakization. Get a life please
Your argument doesn’t make any sense. You should explain in a longer format because I am failing to see the nuance and distinction of your point.

Your argument doesn’t make any sense. You should explain in a longer format because I am failing to see the nuance and distinction of your point.
The death count rant does not make any sense. Death count removal does not affect gameplay. Death count removal does not prevent one's ability to enjoy the game. Ranting about the death count removal is a typical man-child behavior and a quintessention of snowflakization

The death count rant does not make any sense. Death count removal does not affect gameplay. Death count removal does not prevent one's ability to enjoy the game. Ranting about the death count removal is a typical man-child behavior and a quintessention of snowflakization
How disconnected have you become. Players criticizing a game because of things they dont like means the game should technically get better if we had devs who worked with the community

Also some people like to track there ingame progression for what ever reason. Anyone who doesnt like to look at the K/D shouldnt even press tab to view it. "Problem Solved"

I think its correct to say there have been more things taken out then what have been put into the multiplayer side of the game "FACTS"

Last edited:
Like SO1DIER said, what's the point of adding new and better way to show stats, but refusing to show any meaningful stats?

It affects my way of enjoying the game yes. Stop being this braindead

Back
Top Bottom